Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
bravesfan09
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

bravesfan09 receives:

Laurence Maroney Bowman Blue RC/500

Detroitfan113 receives:

Rudi Johnson Jsy

Additional notes:

He will send first due to lack of Transactions, and he will send Wendsday.

Thanks
Detroitfan113
Agreed. I can't guarantee Wednesday though. It will be sent anytime I can between Wednesday and Friday. Either way, you don't send until you get mine so it's not a rush. Thanks for the trade.
Detroitfan113
Well, had some time today and just dropped it off at the P.O. Hopefully you get it soon.
bravesfan09
received today

will get urs out tommorow or saturday
Detroitfan113
Still have not recieved, just keeping this trade updated.

My end was recieved... this is howcome send first is terrible. Not that I don't trust Braves, but this trade is taking much longer than it should have.
bravesfan09
trade is on its way. i told u the other day that my transportation had been slowed and that is why i was unable to get it out. i wouldnt have asked for the send first had you completed transactions before
Detroitfan113
I'm not mad.. more aggrivated/impatient. I know it's not your fault. Just updating the status.
bravesfan09
QUOTE(Detroitfan113 @ Jan 31 2007, 01:26 PM)
I'm not mad.. more aggrivated/impatient. I know it's not your fault. Just updating the status.

Thankfully, il be getting my License in May and this will no longer be a problem
Detroitfan113
Came in today. Thanks for the trade Chip, I like the card. This transaction can be close.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.