Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Michael Vick for Trade
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
Vickollector
Looking to trade my Michael Vick collection.....I'm going to go a different route...check my bucket and LMK what you are unterested in.

http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p168/vickollector/
Detroitfan113
Nice Collection. I wouldn't mind having a Vick GU. Whatever one you have doubles of or want to get rid of I would take. LMK if theres anything in my bucket that catches your eye. I don't have any GU, but I would make a package of a couple #'d cards, whatever you want.

I have some cards not posted too. Whats the other route you're going?
Vickollector
QUOTE(Detroitfan113 @ Jan 21 2007, 01:02 PM)
Nice Collection. I wouldn't mind having a Vick GU. Whatever one you have doubles of or want to get rid of I would take. LMK if theres anything in my bucket that catches your eye. I don't have any GU, but I would make a package of a couple #'d cards, whatever you want.

I have some cards not posted too. Whats the other route you're going?

LMK which one you were interested in and if we can work something out I'll just send it with the other cards tomorrow.
raymor77
Can use the LCM Mirror Blue Auto, lmk, thanks...
mouthslammer
decided to dump everything now after this fiasco???? what a stupid player..... good decision to do it now before he gets released....
Vickollector
QUOTE(raymor77 @ Jan 21 2007, 03:25 PM)
Can use the LCM Mirror Blue Auto, lmk, thanks...

nothing I could use, sorry.
colts21
I could use your plates and patches. LMK.
artyman60
I would like a shot at the vick Exquisite GJ you have. I have wanted to get my hands on one of those for a while.

thanks for the opportunity
Vickollector
QUOTE(colts21 @ Jan 21 2007, 04:02 PM)
I could use your plates and patches. LMK.

I can use your Jennings and Greenway "Signs of the Future"....LMK
Vickollector
QUOTE(artyman60 @ Jan 21 2007, 04:34 PM)
I would like a shot at the vick Exquisite GJ you have. I have wanted to get my hands on one of those for a while.

thanks for the opportunity

didnt really see anything I can use...sending you a PM now.
Detroitfan113
Pretty much, whichever one you want to get rid of the most. I'll take anyone. They all are really nice. I see you have doubles of the Absolute Heroes, but it's up to you.

We could just setup another trade in a week or 2, but it would probably be easier if you sent it tommorow. I don't know what you would want for it though. Look at my bucket I guess and LMK if there's anything worthy. IDK Base values so whatever works. I have alot more goldplated too, so if you're into that I could hookup alot of those.
DiaperDandy
Sorry you are going a different route...I am wondering if Atlanta is too.....
Vickollector
QUOTE(Detroitfan113 @ Jan 21 2007, 06:34 PM)
Pretty much, whichever one you want to get rid of the most. I'll take anyone. They all are really nice. I see you have doubles of the Absolute Heroes, but it's up to you.

We could just setup another trade in a week or 2, but it would probably be easier if you sent it tommorow. I don't know what you would want for it though. Look at my bucket I guess and LMK if there's anything worthy. IDK Base values so whatever works. I have alot more goldplated too, so if you're into that I could hookup alot of those.

yeah, nothing I can really use in your bucket...why dont we hold off for a week or so and see what happens.
Vickollector
QUOTE(DiaperDandy @ Jan 21 2007, 06:40 PM)
Sorry you are going a different route...I am wondering if Atlanta is too.....

I doubt it.....I'ts just too hard for me to collect only 1 player, especially one player I never pull.
Vickollector
all PM's replied to.
tro
sweet collection anyone you going to try to collect next?
Vickollector
QUOTE(tro @ Jan 22 2007, 04:18 PM)
sweet collection anyone you going to try to collect next?

Thanks...nobody in particular, I think I might start working on sets that I wanted to complete, so if anyone has any '06 SP Authentic Rookie Patch Autographs, or '06 Leaf Limited Phenoms multi color patch/autograph /100....LMK
Vickollector
Lets get these gone.....
tro
whats the bv on the Vick Auto
Vickollector
QUOTE(tro @ Jan 22 2007, 10:23 PM)
whats the bv on the Vick Auto

$80
colts21
QUOTE(Vickollector @ Jan 21 2007, 06:08 PM)
I can use your Jennings and Greenway "Signs of the Future"....LMK

No thanks.
Vickollector
QUOTE(colts21 @ Jan 23 2007, 03:16 PM)
No thanks.

LMK if we can work anything out on the 2 "Signs of the Future" with any of the other cards I have for trade.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.