Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2006 SP Authentic Pack Pull
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
BagwellFan25
I decided to buy a pack of 2006 SP Authentic football today at my local "I'm desparate for a pack of cards" card shop...

I pulled a Thomas Jones, a Philip Rivers, a Rudi Johnson, some other guy, and this:

user posted image

In addition to the guys listed in my sig, I'm looking for Ken Griffey Jr., Cal Ripken Jr., Jeff Francoeur, and Jason Maxiell. Let me know what you've got.
colts21
I like it check my bucket and LMK.
raymor77
Check my sites have a 05 Ulitmate Signatures Mark Clayton BV $30 and some of your other guys, lmk, thanks.
BagwellFan25
colts21-sorry, I didn't see anything for the Robinson.

raymor77-I like the Ultimate Signatures Mark Clayton...the Robinson doesn't book yet...what are you thinking? Let me know...Thanks!
raiderwop
do you have a trade list or link?
raymor77
QUOTE(BagwellFan25 @ Jan 21 2007, 08:30 AM)
colts21-sorry, I didn't see anything for the Robinson.

raymor77-I like the Ultimate Signatures Mark Clayton...the Robinson doesn't book yet...what are you thinking?  Let me know...Thanks!

It will probably book between $10-15, based on his products that do book. What can you add?
BagwellFan25
raiderwop and raymor77-

Please check my site...sorry, I'll add it to my sig...

http://www.freewebs.com/bagwellfan5/index.htm
psupuz31
I am interested check my buckett and LMK!
BagwellFan25
psupuz31-I got your PM earlier today...my top choice would be from raymor77, but if he doesn't find something else from my tradelist to go with the Robinson for a Mark Clayton AUTO, I may be interested in your Joseph Addai GU. I'll get back with you when I know more...Thanks!
raymor77
What are the BVs on these:

BRAYLON EDWARDS
2006 Topps Draft Picks and Prospects Chrome Black Refractors #54----Whats it #d to also?

CEDRIC BENSON
2005 Donruss Classics #204 RC (#d 338/999)
BagwellFan25
raymor77-

BRAYLON EDWARDS
2006 Topps Draft Picks and Prospects Chrome Black Refractors #54 BV=$4

CEDRIC BENSON
2005 Donruss Classics #204 RC (#d 338/999) BV=$12

The Edwards is not #'d. The Black Refractors are the normal Refractors. I guess they just did that to distinguish between the Bronze, the Silver, and the Gold. I don't know. Let me know...Thanks!
raymor77
Thanks, I'm gonna have to pass was hoping the Braylon was more, sorry.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.