Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Getting out of Basketball
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
tmburton22
I will trade 2x in your favor for football to take the basketball lot off my hands...check my bucket.
mouthslammer
i will take all ur game used off your hands if you wanna dump them
tmburton22
QUOTE(mouthslammer @ Jan 20 2007, 06:47 PM)
i will take all ur game used off your hands if you wanna dump them

What kind of BV would you offer for the whole lot so I know what to look for as I woul like to land some Football auto's...also I pm'ed you about the LT auto...lmk
mouthslammer
nothing i could really use with the money for the LT, idk, it depends what auto/autos i had to give up. usually i get lots dirt cheap for 1-2 cards.... plus i dont have many rb autos for trade at moment, i do got this, i still liked the clemens auto/dual as well

2006 topps dp cadillac williams press plate 1/1
tmburton22
QUOTE(mouthslammer @ Jan 20 2007, 06:56 PM)
nothing i could really use with the money for the LT,  idk,  it depends what auto/autos i had to give up.  usually i get lots dirt cheap for 1-2 cards....  plus i dont have many rb autos for trade at moment,  i do got this,  i still liked the clemens auto/dual as well

2006 topps dp cadillac williams press plate 1/1

I am really looking for trade bait in football...the g/u lot books at about $200 BV...I could let the whole lot go for some auto's that book at $75-80 BV. As far as the Clemens...that is incoming from another international trade and epect it early net week...LMK
fenway1990
any 2007 rookies
mouthslammer
well basketball game used is a little harder to move than football rc autos, this is what i could offer for them......only lower end rb autos i got

06 finest ref. wali lundy auto rc /399 $20
05 spx jj arrington auto/jsy /1275 $40

if you cant do it, no biggie, trying to help ya out
tmburton22
QUOTE(fenway1990 @ Jan 20 2007, 07:01 PM)
any 2007 rookies

Yes there are if you look in the rookies section of my bucket...I also have soem parallel rookies in the parallel section of the bucket...lmk
tmburton22
QUOTE(mouthslammer @ Jan 20 2007, 07:03 PM)
well basketball game used is a little harder to move than football rc autos,  this is what i could offer for them......only lower end rb autos i got

06 finest ref. wali lundy auto rc /399 $20
05 spx jj arrington auto/jsy /1275 $40

if you cant do it,  no biggie,  trying to help ya out

Alex I will have to pass, but thanks for the offer. I will drop you a line with the DC# for our trade on Monday. Thanks...Todd!
fenway1990
i like the lebron Rc and the shaq rcs
fenway1990
is your LJ chrome rc fs ( larry johnson)
fenway1990
or your big ben lucky 13
tmburton22
QUOTE(fenway1990 @ Jan 20 2007, 07:22 PM)
or your big ben lucky 13

I would trade or sell the LJ or the Big Ben...The Lebron & Shaq RC's are for trade or sale as well...I will look at your bucket.
tmburton22
QUOTE(fenway1990 @ Jan 20 2007, 07:22 PM)
or your big ben lucky 13

I like the Maurice Drew Finest Auto...we could work out a cash deal for the rest...simply pm me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.