Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Bored so lets trade
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
colts21
Bored today dry.gif so if anyone sees anything in my bucket that they like or if you want base cards I probally have them LMK.
whatwild
I need a few of the ultra cards you have like these 3
Ware,Adam Jones,ANd Marion Barber
pm me with bv and who you want I know I have a 76 card who you collect gu rookie of Igudala or however you say it and more lmk
colts21
QUOTE(whatwild @ Jan 20 2007, 04:29 PM)
I need a few of the ultra cards you have like these 3
Ware,Adam Jones,ANd Marion Barber
pm me with bv and who you want I know I have a 76 card who you collect gu rookie of Igudala or however you say it and more lmk

Which other cards of Iguodala do you have??
whatwild
What bv are you looking for Ill have to check but have this nets card handy Richard Jefferson Authentix fleer GU and ticket stub
Dont know but you didnt have the Iguodala in your box i know that
colts21
Update Bucket. If you like anything LMK. I also have tons of base cards. biggrin.gif
Detroitfan113
I like the Vernon Davis and the Huff GU. Check my bucket. I don't have any GU or autos, but I have some decent #'d cards. LMK if you're interested.
dallascisco
PM sent to you.
colts21
QUOTE(Detroitfan113 @ Jan 21 2007, 11:45 AM)
I like the Vernon Davis and the Huff GU. Check my bucket. I don't have any GU or autos, but I have some decent #'d cards. LMK if you're interested.

Sorry didn't see anything that I could use.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.