Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for these...
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
smoker_057
Going to try these sets..and I only have a maybe 70 of each right now ...so need to get them a few at a time...Frank
Pejarox7620
LoL i am going to go for both the same sets....you have any doubles? i can trade you my doubles for yours
smoker_057
QUOTE(Pejarox7620 @ Jan 20 2007, 05:16 AM)
LoL i am going to go for both the same sets....you have any doubles? i can trade you my doubles for yours

Just stated with a box of each and got no dupes at all...have other cards I can trade though...what else do you collect....Frank
Pejarox7620
Any nice autos or multi collect patches
northicehero99
Frank do you have want lists?

Turkey red is 315 cards with 15 variants and 50 rookies. I have some doubles.

Heritage is 400 with lots of sps, not sure you even want to start that monster. I busted about 3 boxes and am still about 90 cards away from a set. I have doubles of this as well.

LMK what you need and I can see what I have.
smoker_057
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Jan 20 2007, 09:55 AM)
Frank do you have want lists? 

Turkey red is 315 cards with 15 variants and 50 rookies.  I have some doubles.

Heritage is 400 with lots of sps, not sure you even want to start that monster.  I busted about 3 boxes and am still about 90 cards away from a set.  I have doubles of this as well.

LMK what you need and I can see what I have.

Brian thanks for the reply..yeah I sort of figured they were both monsters but being retired and all I have nothing better to do with my time. Right now I have about 64 cards for each set and did not get one double from either one have not nade lists yet...let me know what you have and waht you want..I guess with the TR Im just gonna do the grey borders unless I cant put it together like that....thanks Frank
smoker_057
QUOTE(Pejarox7620 @ Jan 20 2007, 06:34 AM)
Any nice autos or multi collect patches

Sorry no way will I give up autos or multt patches for base cards..why do people think that is a fair deal anyway? Id trade you other base cards though...Frank
whatwild
I need lots of heritage to we need list though and then we all 3 can go from there LOL yes I know people want way to much for dupe of the base
smoker_057
QUOTE(whatwild @ Jan 20 2007, 06:03 PM)
I need lots of heritage to we need list though and then we all 3 can go from there LOL yes I know people want way to much for dupe of the base

Sorry dont have any dupes yet as I only had one box and there were no dupes at all...but I do have lots of other cards to trade for them. Yeah some people get carried away thinking the base cards are like gold, and they can name their price for them, thats ridiculous...lmk if you need anything else for the base yo have dupes of...Frank
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.