Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
nerk01
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

nerk01 receives:

Khalil Greene 2006 Fleer Fabrics GR $10.00

Jake Peavy 2006 Fleer Fabrics JP $8.00

Mike Sweeney 2002 Fleer Box Score Press Clippings Game Used 20 $10.00

Adam Eaton 2006 Topps Update and Highlights Gold 2 1932/2006 $1.50

Carlos Beltran 2006 Topps Update and Highlights Gold All-Star 228 0200/2006 $1.50

Vladimir Guerrero 2005 Ultra Gold Medallion 193 $3.00

jdthakid36 receives:

1995 Bowman 90 Vladimir Guerrero RC - $40

Additional notes:

Due to losing 5 pacakges in the mail in the last 3 months of 2006 I've changed my personal policy on shipping trades.

Your options:

1) I ship first-class via stamps. If the package is lost it is the receivers job to deal with USPS on it. I will help in any way I can.

2) I ship via paypal by printing a USPS shipping label at home. This saves me time and money as I don't have to make a trip to the post office. Which can sometimes be a week before I can. The only way I can do this is if you can send me a penny via Paypal. You don't even need a paypal account!

I've even made this easy to do, on my website in the card sales area is a paypal button setup for this. Trades are shipped the next day when a trader can do this and lost packages are 100% replaceable by me. Basically you pay 1 cent for insurance.

LMK.
jdthakid36
Trade confirmed. I will insure the package...I have never had a package I sent lost, but I use DC or insure over $40. Thanks! JOSH
nerk01
Cards shipped!
nerk01
Card received!
jdthakid36
I got the Vlad yesterday, sorry for the delayed reply. AWESOME card! Thanks for the trade! JOSH
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.