Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Its the weekend...lets do some trading
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
furcalcollector1
I am looking for commons, rcs, & inserts of David Carr, Aaron Rodgers, or Tom Brady. I am looking to get rid of alot of my football collection so please help me get rid of it. I am wanting to make room so i can bust more boxes. Thanks alot Gregory
chopinalex
i have aaron rodgers heritage rc..its the version where he si in television frame
Scott792
i have arron rodgers topps and score rookie
furcalcollector1
scott have both of those anymore commons or inserts of any of those guys?

chopinalex what you looking in return for the heritage rodgers rc?
chopinalex
i also have the mvp and score rcs and lots of press pass rcs of david carr..ill list those if u have any of these..

05 finest nfl refractors /399
06 finest nfl refracotrs /399

if not..if u have any 04-06 finest refractors
sp cards...refractors..shiney cards basically..lol...spurs sp cowboy cards..etc
furcalcollector1
sorry mostly have just commons and base rcs...i do not have a local card shop so its hard to get nice trade bait....sry
chopinalex
wow no card shop..i would be depressed..wednesday one shop was closed..i was impatient and just went to another one...and u have none!!!!!!!...dont u have flea markets there?..usually u can go to flea market and there will be a guy selling cards....anyway its cool....maybe in future we can trade ..
furcalcollector1
thanks for the reply...i have checked the flea market a few times and seen no1 selling cards and the closest card shop i have to me is 2 1/2 hrs. at the beach..... sad.gif
furcalcollector1
any1 else have anything of these guys?
furcalcollector1
i know there has to be more out there guys....lets keep digging in those common and insert boxes.... biggrin.gif
BIGhawaiianBOY
QUOTE(furcalcollector1 @ Jan 19 2007, 07:23 PM)
i know there has to be more out there guys....lets keep digging in those common and insert boxes.... biggrin.gif

I've got mostly 2006 commons of Carr
sp authentic #34
gridiron gear #43
leaf rookies & stars #44
topps #225
topps chrome #115
donruss classics #41
contenders #38
donruss threads #47
turkey red #174
spx #35
hot prospects #38
2005 reflections #36
furcalcollector1
i would need most of those...what you looking for in a trade?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.