Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sweet Auto Tradelist for Championship Weekend
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
ballcardfreak
I have these up for trade for the following: Reggie Wayne Autos, Marvin Harrison autos, Joeseph Addai autos, Dominic Rhodes autos, Shaun Alexander autos, Matt Hasselbeck autos, Pittsburgh Steelers autos, Steven Jackson autos, or anything you think may interest me.

Cowboys autos

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

DREW ONLY AVAILABLE

user posted image

ballcardfreak
05 Pristine Braylon Edwards Auto #d 16/20

user posted image

99 SP Signature Mike Singletary Auto

user posted image

06 SP Authentic SP Authentics Autograph Jerious Norwood auto

user posted image
globalduk
check my cards for singletary
tmburton22
Check my bucket for the Braylon, Drew & Norwood auto's...btw my Wayne auto is already gone.
ballcardfreak
Burton,

I like that Manning auto you have. If I am not mistaken it books the same as the Braylon and the Drew. Check that to make sure for me if you would. I may have a deal for you.

Daren
tmburton22
QUOTE(ballcardfreak @ Jan 19 2007, 10:31 PM)
Burton,

I like that Manning auto you have. If I am not mistaken it books the same as the Braylon and the Drew. Check that to make sure for me if you would. I may have a deal for you.
Daren

Although I like the Drew...the Braylon would only be bait for me as I live near Cleveland...I really would need a deal for the Peyton to be in my favor from a BV perspective for me to consider trading it...especially if they make it too the Super Bowl...is there anything else?
snkpoct137
check my site for the braylon as well if u can

http://www.beckett.com/userpages/snkpoct137.html
tmburton22
QUOTE(snkpoct137 @ Jan 19 2007, 10:40 PM)
check my site for the braylon as well if u can

http://www.beckett.com/userpages/snkpoct137.html

Beckett is down right now champ!
ballcardfreak
Don,

What kind of value are you looking to get on that Marques Colston Donruss threads auto? Also, I noticed you had a 99 SP Signature auto on your site. IS that of a Steelers player? LMK buddy.

Daren
ballcardfreak
Burton,

Here is what I was going to do:

The manning for the Braylon and the Drew and I throw the Norwood in for you doing the deal and I will also cover your shipping. I am by no means an investor, but I am a Manning auto collector. I currently have 20 different autos and do not have that one. You LMK man.

Daren
tmburton22
QUOTE(ballcardfreak @ Jan 19 2007, 10:44 PM)
Burton,

Here is what I was going to do:

The manning for the Braylon and the Drew and I throw the Norwood in for you doing the deal and I will also cover your shipping. I am by no means an investor, but I am a Manning auto collector. I currently have 20 different autos and do not have that one. You LMK man.

Daren

That is a fair offer...I am just hesitant as I just got the card in the mail today and really would like to use it for a nice LT auto...let me get back to you on this, but by no means do not hold on to any of those cards. Thanks for the look.
mouthslammer
i got this harrison, i like the drew auto

2000 fleer autographics marvin harrison auto $40
sucker4baseball
Interested in the Drew. I have a Santonio Holmes draft picks rights auto. let me know if we can work deal. thanks.
51vilmacoll
check me for drew gore and hester
ballcardfreak
Mouthslammer,

Will need something extra with the Harrison for the Drew.

Sucker,

Is that Topps DP&P?

51Vilma,

The Drew is the only thing available. the other 2 are long gone.

Daren
Go18
I like the Drew, PLMK Thanks biggrin.gif
mouthslammer
no thanks, the drew only books $30.......the harrison is $40 thanks anyways
sucker4baseball
it's from prestige
raiderwop
i have an addai and s alexander auto in my buckett

looking for raiders, broncos
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.