$195.00

KG735 receives:

1 box 2006 Topps Triple Threads

Additional notes:

None Specified.
KG735
Confirmed
KG735
I have updated my paypal info. I think this would be so much easier if I could just use my credit card. Do you have a website where I can purchase this?

QUOTE(panthers4ever @ Jan 19 2007, 12:26 PM)
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

panthers4ever receives:

$195.00

KG735 receives:

1 box 2006 Topps Triple Threads

Additional notes:

None Specified.

KG735
Never mind my friend. I figured it out and sent you the money. My money is sent and awaiting your shipment. Let me know what all you see. My email is fantasybaseball_1@hotmail.com
bob_TCC
panthers4ever,

Please confirm that payment was received.

-Bob
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to panthers4ever.
panthers4ever
Sorry bob PAyment has been received and box is enroute via priority mail smile.gif
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to KG735.
KG735
Yes I received this box of Triple Threads. The box sucked, but I did receive it.

QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Feb 10 2007, 10:53 AM)
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to KG735.

bob_TCC
QUOTE(KG735 @ Feb 11 2007, 12:12 AM)
Yes I received this box of Triple Threads. The box sucked, but I did receive it.

That's the thrill of unopened boxes... You never know what's inside - good or bad.

This sale is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.