Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for the best VY card i can get for $200
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
hornsfan92
like the title says, looking for the best Vince young Auto card i can get for $200..lmk what you have thanks
chakhae1
Hey buddy!! Nice to see a familiar face here!! I have seen a couple of SPA AUTO patches of VY pulled on other sites and man those cards look SWEET. Take a look at my bucket and see if you can use anything. Finally decided to do some scanning lol..
hornsfan92
QUOTE(chakhae1 @ Jan 17 2007, 12:45 PM)
Hey buddy!! Nice to see a familiar face here!! I have seen a couple of SPA AUTO patches of VY pulled on other sites and man those cards look SWEET. Take a look at my bucket and see if you can use anything. Finally decided to do some scanning lol..

hey man! whatsup..right now im really only looking to buy VY cause i sold A BUNCH of my stuff to get a nice one..and yeah those spa's are sweet..i might try to save up a little bit more and get one..don't know..thanks for the reply though..lol
chakhae1
QUOTE(hornsfan92 @ Jan 17 2007, 11:51 AM)
hey man! whatsup..right now im really only looking to buy VY cause i sold A BUNCH of my stuff to get a nice one..and yeah those spa's are sweet..i might try to save up a little bit more and get one..don't know..thanks for the reply though..lol

lol..better get it while you can b\c i think the spa auto patches are going to go nuts. sort of like hockey did last year, but with these being actual rcs, there's no telling where they might end up!!!

i got 3 boxes and pulled a marcedes lewis. yah boo on that since i already have an auto patch of him >_<. just my lucky man!!..also got an sp auto of larry johnson, but have no idea on the value, but i have only seen like 3 others pulled and only one is on ebay, so apparently it is pretty rare...
hornsfan92
QUOTE(chakhae1 @ Jan 17 2007, 01:00 PM)
lol..better get it while you can b\c i think the spa auto patches are going to go nuts. sort of like hockey did last year, but with these being actual rcs, there's no telling where they might end up!!!

i got 3 boxes and pulled a marcedes lewis. yah boo on that since i already have an auto patch of him >_<. just my lucky man!!..also got an sp auto of larry johnson, but have no idea on the value, but i have only seen like 3 others pulled and only one is on ebay, so apparently it is pretty rare...

saw the mercedes and LJ..mercedes is nice..too bad its..mercedes lol. But the Lj is a cool card you could probably make a nice profit off of that on ebay
chakhae1
the only lj i saw on ebay is at like $10 with a couple days left so i'm thinking it's not a good a card as i wished it to be >_<. i have a vernon davis auto patch pending and a travis wilson incoming, so that sort of makes up for my one patch in my breaks....i might try a couple more boxes today and then quit if i get nothing...
chakhae1
About to get 4 more spa auto patches. Shiz man. Let this be a lesson to all, ALWAYS look for singles b4 you get wax!! They're of Marshall, B. Williams, Huff and Leon Washington. Scans will be in my thread later..They cost less than the price of 2 boxes >_<
hornsfan92
###### nice patches...lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.