Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: ~~Ladainian Tomlinson Leaf R & S Rookie auto Sp FT
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
atrain2004
For trade

2001 leaf Rookies and Stars ladainian Tomlinson rookie auto SP /230 bv $250 sells for $300 so come big!! Looking for High ends only on this perfer a 1/1 type trade but will consider anything!!!

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c249/Bro...S/tomlinson.jpg

sweet card biggrin.gif
atrain2004
Thanks Guy much appreciated. I just lost my father on friday so trading helps me deal with it a lil better!!
snkpoct137
QUOTE(atrain2004 @ Jan 15 2007, 01:24 AM)
Thanks Guy much appreciated. I just lost my father on friday so trading helps me deal with it a lil better!!

sry to hear that sad.gif ... its to bad that tomlinson couldnt get his ring then his cards would skyrocket even more as well! i cant believe there are 230 of those cards that is the first one i have seen!
atrain2004
Yeah it was a redemption so who knows how many there truely are!!
atrain2004
what is this card like the hot girl in high school everyone afraid to talk to her!!
Vickollector
QUOTE(atrain2004 @ Jan 15 2007, 12:12 PM)
what is this card like the hot girl in high school everyone afraid to talk to her!!

Something like that...."dont steal a ferarri if you dont know how to drive"..yeah i know some of you seen that episode..haha...anyways sweet card!!..but its screaming for a screw down!
atrain2004
lol i like that
HOFerAutoCollector
QUOTE(atrain2004 @ Jan 15 2007, 01:12 PM)

I think that 1 for 1 trade thing might have scared some people off. Not a lot of ppl here have the firepower to snag a card like that in a 1 for 1 deal.
I will make sure to hit St. Lucy's tomorrow to light a candle for you and your father. I hadnt heard that you lost him. My condolences for all of you.

As far as the LT, I would love to have it, but I dont have a single card that you would want for it.
Tom
atrain2004
HOF thanks for the kind words. yeah its getting harder and harder to trade high end sometimes i wonder if im just wasting time
HOFerAutoCollector
Dont give up. A year ago I would have had enough to make you drool, but some hard times and a decision to focus on my attention on my HOFer baseball collection led me to trade and sell off a lot of my stuff.

If you decide to wanted into the autographed memorabilia realm, I would definitely have enough to trade for the LT, but otherwise, I will have to settle for drooling over the scan wink.gif
Thanks,
Tom
fenway1990
check my site, will trade for $350 bv in cards
atrain2004
hey fenway not seeing any high end

hof stuff id like in the realm is probably worth more then LT
Pastretta
drool.gif WoW...What a sweet card!! I'd love to own it...

Sorry about your Dad mellow.gif
ffman
Nice card. Sorry to hear about your father.....prayers and best wishes for you and your family. wink.gif
HOFerAutoCollector
QUOTE(atrain2004 @ Jan 15 2007, 05:21 PM)
hey fenway not seeing any high end

hof stuff id like in the realm is probably worth more then LT

IF you want memorabilia, I would most likely offer you more than the card is worth. You have other things I like too, so I can always offer something worth more than a single card and you can add to it. I dont mind picking up a few goodies.
Tom
atrain2004
thanks to all ill think on it hof collector
Scott792
orry to here a bout ur dad :/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.