Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Another NPN, must be my week?
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
northicehero99
Got home today and there was another package from Upper Deck. Opened it up, and found a JJ Arrington Game used jersey (white swatch) card from the 2005 Rookie Materials product. I beleive I sent 4 attempts in on this product, and ended up with just one NPN winner so far. So it cost me $1.48 for this one again. Not bad but not as great as the last one.

It must be the month of NPNs, this is the third or fourth one so far.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Dec 21 2005, 05:00 PM)
So it cost me $1.48 for this one again.  Not bad but not as great as the last one.

Here's your card:

2005 Upper Deck Rookie Materials Rookie Jerseys R14 J.J. Arrington $3.00 $8.00

Not bad for less than $1.50. Just getting an unexpected package is worth something. wink.gif

QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Dec 21 2005, 05:00 PM)
It must be the month of NPNs, this is the third or fourth one so far.

You have had a nice little run lately. The manufacturers are likely doing their best to make sure you're thinking about cards and them during the holiday shopping period. wink.gif

-Bob
northicehero99
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Dec 22 2005, 03:56 PM)
Not bad for less than $1.50.  Just getting an unexpected package is worth something.  wink.gif
You have had a nice little run lately.  The manufacturers are likely doing their best to make sure you're thinking about cards and them during the holiday shopping period.   wink.gif

-Bob

You are not kidding. Get this, today in the mail I got a Crosby Christmas card from Upper Deck. It is postcard sized card and features him in his minors uniform and then a bunch of elves on the bottom. I got it from one of the Customer Service reps who helped me on a redemption issue last summer. I could not beleive it, it is cool. I will see if I can get a picture up sometime tomorrow.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Dec 22 2005, 04:37 PM)
Get this, today in the mail I got a Crosby Christmas card from Upper Deck.  It is postcard sized card and features him in his minors uniform and then a bunch of elves on the bottom.  I got it from one of the Customer Service reps who helped me on a redemption issue last summer.  I could not beleive it, it is cool.  I will see if I can get a picture up sometime tomorrow.

Very cool. cool.gif

Let's see that image when you get time. wink.gif

-Bob
randallcards
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Dec 23 2005, 05:07 PM)
Very cool.   cool.gif

Let's see that image when you get time.   wink.gif

-Bob

a GU NPN is always a good one! smile.gif
northicehero99
QUOTE(randallcards @ Dec 24 2005, 02:29 PM)
a GU NPN is always a good one! smile.gif

Yeah I like when the NPN is a GU or Auto it makes it worthwhile for sending in.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.