Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: NPN help
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
Scott792
with the company NPN address for football
Detroitfan113
Yea, i'm confused too. Do you have to get a card in a pack that says you can do it? Or just send in your adress and name on a 3x5 card? I never heard of this until now.
Scott792
i dont know some one help us biggrin.gif
Jobu
Just write your name, address, telephone #, and email on a 3x5 index card. Put it in a standard #10 white envelope and mail to the address on the back of the pack. Make sure you put the set you are looking for on the envelope.

Here is an ex. for Upper Deck (baseball, Basketball,Hockey, and Football all go to same address. The only difference is the set name on the envelope)

NPN Manager
SP Authentic Baseball Trading Card Request
(address here)
Carlsbad CA
(zip here)

Detroitfan113
Thank you sir. I think i'll give it a shot. Pretty cool.
northicehero99
Upper Deck's Address for NPNs is:

NPN Manager
(Product Name) Trading Card Request
5909 Sea Otter Place
Carlsbad, CA 92010

Donruss/Leaf/Playoff:
NPN (Product Name)
2300 E Randol Mill
Arlington TX 76011-6333

Topps changes the PO box each product and sometimes the city and zip change.

There is also a website not sure of the name but if you google no purchase necessary or npn you can find it, the only problem is they do not keep the information up to date.

Here are a few current NPNs:

NPN 2006 Bowman DP&P Baseball
PO box 5177
Avoca, PA 18641

Limit 1 entry per household, postmarked by 2/28/07. 3X5 card with name and addy mailed in a #10 envelope.

NPN 2006 Bowman Heritage Baseball
PO Box 2098
Duryea, PA 18642

Postmark by 3/21/07 Rules same as previous listing.

NPN Manager
MVP Hockey Trading Card Request
5909 Sea Otter Place
Carlsbad, CA 92010

NPN Manager
Trilogy Hockey Trading Card Request
5909 Sea Otter Place
Carlsbad, CA 92010

No expiration date or limit on # of entries. 3X5 Card with name, email, mailing address, and phone#.

Good Luck. I am sure there are more but these are some current ones.
DiaperDandy
The main thing is to follow the directions....Do not mail in a different size envelope, use something besides an index card, etc....
DiaperDandy
And also...do not get discouraged....it is typical for the cutoff date to be January 31st and not see anything for 3-4 months after that...sometimes sooner but often in that time frame....but that is the great suspense of the NPN....you never know when you might have mail smile.gif
northicehero99
QUOTE(DiaperDandy @ Jan 13 2007, 09:33 AM)
The main thing is to follow the directions....Do not mail in a different size envelope, use something besides an index card, etc....

What is wrong with an index card?
2000 rushing yards
npnsoprtscards.com gives you all the info you need to help with your NPNs.
Detroitfan113
QUOTE(DiaperDandy @ Jan 13 2007, 09:33 AM)

Not use an index card? I thought I heard you were supposed to use a index card.
pavi39
QUOTE(Detroitfan113 @ Jan 13 2007, 12:34 PM)
Not use an index card? I thought I heard you were supposed to use a index card.

I believe he was saying make sure you use an index card. If you use something else they will disqualify the NPN.
DiaperDandy
Exactly, thanks.... You must use an index card and it must be a # 10 envelope....
northicehero99
OK on the index card but it does not say that it say a 3X5 card so you could cut your own as long as it fits those dimensions.
Detroitfan113
Thanks for all the help.. i'm about to run out and get some index cards at half. I don't think I have any, might thought.. .i'll have to look.

After.. they just send me back a random card?
snkpoct137
isnt there a site with all these addys? what is it because i cant find it!
northicehero99
QUOTE(snkpoct137 @ Jan 13 2007, 06:49 PM)
isnt there a site with all these addys? what is it because i cant find it!

npnsoprtscards.com

See 2000 Rushings post
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.