Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2005 Exquisite FB needed
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
mickeys4life
Need them for my set. My baseball bucket is pretty much finished. My football and basketball are a long way from being finished. Ask me about players and I can let uou know if I havew them.

Baseball Bucket

Baseball Tradebait

This is what I have so far. If you dont see it pictured I need it

Exquisite Completion Percentage To Date(Scan Heavy) Updated 1/9

Need ref I can get them to you.
dabears54
whatchu need? got a bunch biggrin.gif

http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h76/dabe...05%20Exquisite/

mickeys4life
QUOTE(dabears54 @ Jan 12 2007, 10:42 PM)

These are what I dont have from your bucket. Look through my bucket and tell me which ones you would be willing to trade for. My baseball is pretty much good to go minus a few GU and such. My football is nowwhere near finished and my basketball has not even been started except for the Carmello I have scanned. I have some high end Basketball and I do have a double Exquisite Cadillac RC materials/99 I am willing to trade. I have a few double super patches as well and dual patch. Let me know. Thanks for responding. I have referances from Beckett if you need them let me know.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
HOFerAutoCollector
Any of you have a Derek Anderson Exquisite for Trade/Sale?
mickeys4life
QUOTE(dabears54 @ Jan 12 2007, 10:42 PM)

And these. This site sucks when it comes to posting pics...

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
dabears54
you just had to like all of my bears eh? lol. don't think i'd be willing to part with those ones. As far as the LT goes, that's currently on Ebay, so can't really do that either.

carnell and tiki are available. the carnell's appearance has changed a little bit. it's now in a BGS graded case with a nice 9 on the front biggrin.gif

what exquisite did you have available to trade for these two? lmk
mickeys4life
QUOTE(HOFerAutoCollector @ Jan 12 2007, 11:55 PM)
Any of you have a Derek Anderson Exquisite for Trade/Sale?

sorry bud. I dont have an extra
dabears54
woah....just noticed those other ones....everything is available except orton....and the moss got graded as well, also a 9
mickeys4life
QUOTE(dabears54 @ Jan 12 2007, 11:58 PM)
you just had to like all of my bears eh? lol. don't think i'd be willing to part with those ones. As far as the LT goes, that's currently on Ebay, so can't really do that either.

carnell and tiki are available. the carnell's appearance has changed a little bit. it's now in a BGS graded case with a nice 9 on the front biggrin.gif

What about the ones in the second section? Are those available?
mickeys4life
QUOTE(dabears54 @ Jan 12 2007, 11:58 PM)

Are you only wanting Exquisite in return? The only double Exquisites I have are an Edge Super Patch/15. Dual Patch Tomlinson/Edge James. Cadillac Williams/99 RC Materials. Do you collect Baseball?
mickeys4life
Sorry for delays in responding but this site keeps giving me errors(too many connections? and page not respondings). Is this normal?
dabears54
for this time of night it seems like it, lol.

as far as those exquisite go, really love to get that caddy off your hands....but i'm assuming it's gonna take much much more for it.

as far as baseball goes, don't collect it at all. really just fball. would be interested in any 06 contenders i need as well.
mickeys4life
QUOTE(dabears54 @ Jan 13 2007, 12:27 AM)
for this time of night it seems like it, lol.

as far as those exquisite go, really love to get that caddy off your hands....but i'm assuming it's gonna take much much more for it.

as far as baseball goes, don't collect it at all. really just fball. would be interested in any 06 contenders i need as well.

Yeah Im saving the Caddy for a big trade laugh.gif

I dont have any contenders.

The dual patch double I have is BV at $60(will probably rise if Tomlinson wins a ring) and the Edge /15 is a $20-$40 card depending on the ebay mood...LOL. What would you give up for these?

I have some football that needs to be scanned. I have Jerry Rice RC, Montana RC and others. Some autos as well.

smoker_057
QUOTE(mickeys4life @ Jan 12 2007, 08:08 PM)
Need them for my set.  My baseball bucket is pretty much finished.  My football and basketball are a long way from being finished.  Ask me about players and I can let uou know if I havew them.

Baseball Bucket

Baseball Tradebait

This is what I have so far.  If you dont see it pictured I need it

Exquisite Completion Percentage To Date(Scan Heavy) Updated 1/9

Need ref I can get them to you.

I have one card its in my bucket...its a Jake delhomme base card, what are you having to trade for it....Frank
mickeys4life
QUOTE(smoker_057 @ Jan 13 2007, 01:27 AM)
I have one card its in my bucket...its a Jake delhomme base card, what are you having to trade for it....Frank

Sorry-I only need the Rothlesberger and Peyton Manning base cards to complete the base set. Thanks anyways.
mickeys4life
QUOTE(mickeys4life @ Jan 13 2007, 12:38 AM)
Yeah Im saving the Caddy for a big trade  laugh.gif

I dont have any contenders. 

The dual patch double I have is BV at $60(will probably rise if Tomlinson wins a ring) and the Edge /15 is a $20-$40 card depending on the ebay mood...LOL.  What would you give up for these?

I have some football that needs to be scanned.  I have Jerry Rice RC,  Montana RC and others.  Some autos as well.

Are you still interested in a trade?
mickeys4life
QUOTE(mickeys4life @ Jan 15 2007, 08:21 AM)

mickeys4life
QUOTE(mickeys4life @ Jan 16 2007, 05:53 AM)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.