Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: lots of football fs/ft
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
xquickie
http://s34.photobucket.com/albums/d150/Quicki3/Football/

check it and tell me what you like. thanks
globalduk
You should scan your cards, with one card per picture, rather than cram so many cards on one pic...i can't tell what you have. Nice carpet in the background though.....lol.....
xquickie
im too poor to buy a scanner.
globalduk
If you were close enough, i'd give one to you. You can pick up used ones for pennies. I recently had a tenant move out of one of my apartments and left a room crammed full of computers, printers, scanners, etc.....you in Michigan?
xquickie
nope, Pennsylvania
globalduk
QUOTE(xquickie @ Jan 19 2007, 12:24 PM)
nope, Pennsylvania

darn, thats too far to pick one up smile.gif
tmburton22
QUOTE(xquickie @ Jan 19 2007, 12:06 PM)
im too poor to buy a scanner.

Hey bud, you obviously have a digital camera...take individual photos like I have in my bucket....they work just as well.
furcalcollector1
shoot me a pm and let me know who you would be looking for in return for the 2 bradys in picture 51 and the david carr in 44.....thanks alot
xquickie
PM Sent

QUOTE(furcalcollector1 @ Jan 19 2007, 10:44 PM)
shoot me a pm and let me know who you would be looking for in return for the 2 bradys in picture 51 and the david carr in 44.....thanks alot

iLLocity
i see some but i cant see everything in the scans... go threw for me.. get me a list of everycard from players in my sig and get me a list and we can talk a trade..
xquickie
Need #5 Mcnabb #19 Martin # 27 R. Johnson #41 S Smith # 49 Drew Bledsoe # 60 R White # 60 R Brown # 85 Hasselbeck

i know i have these..let me know if you have any other wants that arent in your sig.

QUOTE(iLLocity @ Jan 22 2007, 08:46 AM)
i see some but i cant see everything in the scans... go threw for me.. get me a list of everycard from players in my sig and get me a list and we can talk a trade..

iLLocity
QUOTE(xquickie @ Jan 23 2007, 10:07 AM)
Need #5 Mcnabb #19 Martin # 27 R. Johnson #41 S Smith # 49 Drew Bledsoe # 60 R White # 60 R Brown # 85 Hasselbeck

i know i have these..let me know if you have any other wants that arent in your sig.

not those.. the players i collect... becuase i saw sheppard n caldwell rcs the people i collect every card u have of them... let me know
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.