Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted: Omar Jacobs
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
fourkkids
Lmk what you have
tro
ive got an auto of him ft
BGT Masters of Tiki D
You never got back to me on an offer we made awhile ago. I had two Omar Jacobs Autos one Sage one Spx Auto Jersey.
KevlarDawg
PM Sent
srqbillsguy
interested in the maurice stovall absolute jsy #d to50 ck my photobucket, have several jacobs jsy and auto cards
fourkkids
QUOTE(tro @ Jan 11 2007, 02:49 PM)
ive got an auto of him ft

Ok, which one?
fourkkids
QUOTE(BGT Masters of Tiki D @ Jan 11 2007, 02:51 PM)
You never got back to me on an offer we made awhile ago. I had two Omar Jacobs Autos one Sage one Spx Auto Jersey.

No, Thanks!
fourkkids
QUOTE(srqbillsguy @ Jan 12 2007, 08:01 AM)
interested in the maurice stovall absolute jsy #d to50 ck my photobucket, have several jacobs jsy and auto cards

I don't need the Star Materials GU or the Rookie Futures GU, But I really like the Sterling GU, Topps GU, The Auto from SOTF.

Lmk
rascalboy
do you need Omar Jacobs Press Pass SE? If so, do you have any 2006 Playoff Prestige besides the 3 on your tradelist? Otherwise, I like your Steven Jackson or Larry Fitzgerald rookies. LMK......

Vic
srqbillsguy
QUOTE(fourkkids @ Jan 12 2007, 12:30 PM)
I don't need the Star Materials GU or the Rookie Futures GU, But I really like the Sterling GU, Topps GU, The Auto from SOTF.

Lmk

i tell ya what i would send you all 3 for the stovall lmk
fourkkids
QUOTE(rascalboy @ Jan 12 2007, 10:35 AM)
do you need Omar Jacobs Press Pass SE? If so, do you have any 2006 Playoff Prestige besides the 3 on your tradelist? Otherwise, I like your Steven Jackson or Larry Fitzgerald rookies. LMK......

Vic

Sorry, Vic I have it!
fourkkids
QUOTE(srqbillsguy @ Jan 12 2007, 01:16 PM)
i tell ya what i would send you all 3 for the stovall lmk

PM Coming!
fourkkids
B.U.M.P
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.