Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: PICS OF STUFF TO TRADE !!!!!!!!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
RaidersFan4Life
CHECK IT OUT PEOPLE I UPDATED MY LIST OF TRADEABLESS. NOT REALLY A LIST PUT A LINK TO A GOOD AMOUNT OF PICTURES. WILL BE ADDING ALOT MORE EVERYDAY AND ALOT MORE THIS WEEKEND AFTER I CRACK OPEN ALOT OF PACKS. THANKS CORY

http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i280/kmk...abless/?start=0
Go18
I can use both of your Jason Avant GUs LMK Thanks biggrin.gif
psupuz31
I like the Trent Cole RC. Is it #d? LMK who you are looking for in return!
northicehero99
Have a L Jordan GU from Leaf R&S that I would be interested in trading for the B Obamanu Elite RC. LMK if interested. Thanks.
tro
really need that Vince Young Jsy
randall
I also likethe Vince Young Gu i got a marcus allen gu in my buckett if interested
TinCastleMusic
I could use these:

Donruss Threads Cedric Griffin RC
Donruss Gridiron Gear X Greg Blue RC

I have a few Michael Huff cards if you are interested. Otherwise, feel free to take a look at my bucket and trade list and let me know if you see anything you like. Thanks!
smoker_057
QUOTE(RaidersFan4Life @ Jan 10 2007, 08:30 PM)
CHECK IT OUT PEOPLE I UPDATED MY LIST OF TRADEABLESS. NOT REALLY A LIST PUT A LINK TO A GOOD AMOUNT OF PICTURES. WILL BE ADDING ALOT MORE EVERYDAY AND ALOT MORE THIS WEEKEND AFTER I CRACK OPEN ALOT OF PACKS. THANKS CORY
http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i280/kmk...abless/?start=0

I like the Alex Smith Elite card and also the Phil Simms Jersey. lmk what you need for them...FRank
RaidersFan4Life
U still interested in that B Obamanu rookie? Do u have a scan of the lamont jordan card available? plmk Thanks Cory

QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Jan 10 2007, 08:00 PM)
Have a L Jordan GU from Leaf R&S that I would be interested in trading for the B Obamanu Elite RC.  LMK if interested.  Thanks.

jetsrock3195
i have a 2005 bowmans best fabian washington auto #'d/999
northicehero99
Here is a scan of the L Jordan jersey:

[attachmentid=2874]
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.