Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: WTTF: AUTOS with Bible Verses...
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
thesobons
Let me know if you and have any and who.

Also what you are looking in BV and what player, team or ? in return.

THANKS,

Robert

BTW - I have several 2006 Samkon Gado...
golfermatt91
isnt salexander the only one that does this.
ffman
QUOTE(golfermatt91 @ Jan 6 2007, 10:05 PM)
isnt salexander the only one that does this.

I know Mike Rouse (baseball player) does. I have no clue how much he plays, but I pulled a rookie autograph of him with a Bible verse.
thesobons
No, Alexander is not the only one. He is probably the bigest star who does though.

I know Samkon Gado does and there are a couple other football players. There was an article in Beckett during the past year about it and I've looked a couple times and can't find the right issue.

ffMan

Interested in the Rouse, what kind of BV or TV do you want for it? Who are you looking for?

Thanks,

Robert
ffman
QUOTE(thesobons @ Jan 7 2007, 01:43 AM)
No, Alexander is not the only one.  He is probably the bigest star who does though.

I know Samkon Gado does and there are a couple other football players.  There was an article in Beckett during the past year about it and I've looked a couple times and can't find the right issue.
ffMan

Interested in the Rouse, what kind of BV or TV do you want for it?  Who are you looking for?

Thanks,

Robert

I'm actually holding onto it for the same reason that you are collecting them. laugh.gif I'm thinking about adding Mike Rouse to my want list.
thesobons
I received a nice Shaun Alexander Auto/Jersey 2004 Fleer Genuine Article today! Collection grows by 1. With Ps 37:4...

Anyone else have any looking for all sports.

Robert

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.