Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: need help
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Football > Football Trading
fordfanaw
ok guys trading has been very slow and I have tons of cards I need to get rid of by either selling or trading them. If you are looking to buy let me know who/what teams you are looking for and how much you want to spend so I know how big of a lot to find for you. If wanting to trade I am looking for browns gu/autos/nice rookies, jennie finch, reds gu/autos 2005 topps chrome encased xfractors or something that gets my eye. will look at buckets.
northicehero99
Have a Droughns GU #/25 from Gridiron Gear. Like your Barlow auto.
fordfanaw
how much in trade you looking for the droughns? you have a pic of it?
HOFerAutoCollector
I have a Droughns Prestige RC /750, Ultra RC and Travis Wilson Auto Showcase. Check trade list in link below for more.
Tom
Scott792
do u have anyone in my sig, cause i got browns??
fordfanaw
QUOTE(HOFerAutoCollector @ Jan 5 2007, 09:54 PM)
I have a Droughns Prestige RC /750, Ultra RC and Travis Wilson Auto Showcase. Check trade list in link below for more.
Tom

im intersted in the wilson.
fordfanaw
QUOTE(Scott792 @ Jan 5 2007, 09:57 PM)
do u have anyone in my sig, cause i got browns??

I have all three what from my wants do you have?
Scott792
i have a charlie fry jersey bowmans best numbered /799 and an auto of james jackson
titan777
Hi You're interested in trade REds x puertoricans players cards. When I trade is everything. Mixed lot.
Pete

QUOTE(fordfanaw @ Jan 5 2007, 09:34 PM)
ok guys trading has been very slow and I have tons of cards I need to get rid of by either selling or trading them. If you are looking to buy let me know who/what teams you are looking for and how much you want to spend so I know how big of a lot to find for you. If wanting to trade I am looking for browns gu/autos/nice rookies, jennie finch, reds gu/autos 2005 topps chrome encased xfractors or something that gets my eye. will look at buckets.

miamidolphins
I am intersted in thew ricky williams bob griese g/u. but 1 ques. whos jersye is that rickys or bobs plz lmk
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.