Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Soccer Starting Lineup
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Soccer > Soccer Marketplace
nolan34ryan
I have a Forza Campioni! which is made by kenner the same as starting lineup of some soccer player named Antonio D.O.F. Careca. His Jersey reads Mars. I have no clue what this is worth but if someone wanted to send me $5.00 for it and $5.00 for shipping they could have it. It is still in the box and looks nice. I just don't know anything about soccer.
Thanks,
David

I would also be willing to trade this for something else.
nolan34ryan
QUOTE(nolan34ryan @ Dec 31 2006, 11:55 AM)
I have a Forza Campioni! which is made by kenner the same as starting lineup of some soccer player named Antonio D.O.F. Careca.  His Jersey reads Mars.  I have no clue what this is worth but if someone wanted to send me $5.00 for it and $5.00 for shipping they could have it.  It is still in the box and looks nice.  I just don't know anything about soccer.
Thanks,
David

I would also be willing to trade this for something else.

anyone. Please send me a trade for this
hernant15
Show a pic of it and I may help you in guessing what it is, from what team, etc.. I think it's a Napoli jersey, cause he played there with Maradona. But I should see the pic in order to tell you.
nolan34ryan
QUOTE(hernant15 @ Apr 21 2007, 11:31 AM)
Show a pic of it and I may help you in guessing what it is, from what team, etc.. I think it's a Napoli jersey, cause he played there with Maradona. But I should see the pic in order to tell you.

The picture is in my photo bucket under other.
hernant15
Yes, it's what I thought. It's a figure from a Napoli player (Antonio Careca, Brazilian) who played in the late 80s and early 90s in Napoli. He made an incredible duo with Maradona, winning some Italian leagues and taking a team from a very poor city to glory.
nolan34ryan
QUOTE(nolan34ryan @ Apr 21 2007, 02:12 PM)
The picture is in my photo bucket under other.

Very interesting. where is Napoli?
hernant15
QUOTE(nolan34ryan @ Apr 21 2007, 05:07 PM)
Very interesting.  where is Napoli?

From Napoles, Italy...He played 5 years there
nolan34ryan
QUOTE(hernant15 @ Apr 21 2007, 04:58 PM)
From Napoles, Italy...He played 5 years there

It sounded italian, but the color of the Jersey made me think Argentina.
hernant15
QUOTE(nolan34ryan @ Apr 21 2007, 08:43 PM)
It sounded italian, but the color of the Jersey made me think Argentina.

No, it's Italian. Can't help you much cause I have no idea of its value.
That's the disadvantage of soccer stuff: you have no idea of what's the value on cards or figures.
nolan34ryan
QUOTE(hernant15 @ Apr 21 2007, 11:05 PM)
No, it's Italian. Can't help you much cause I have no idea of its value.
That's the disadvantage of soccer stuff: you have no idea of what's the value on cards or figures.

So are you a fan of Boca or the red team down there? When we were leaving Argentina we went over by the stadium to pick up some souviners and there was a ton of Maradonna stuff.
hernant15
QUOTE(nolan34ryan @ Apr 22 2007, 02:05 AM)
So are you a fan of Boca or the red team down there?  When we were leaving Argentina we went over by the stadium to pick up some souviners and there was a ton of Maradonna stuff.

I'm from Independiente. The 2 bigger teams are Boca and River.
In Independiente played Aguero (now in Atletico de Madrid), Forlan (Villarreal in Spain), Bochini, and some great players. Independiente had one of the best teams in history during the 80s; now, we don't have much...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.