Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Pending transactions
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
bob_TCC
With no mail coming 12/31/06-1/2/07, please make sure that you review all of your pending transactions after your mail arrives today. If you have any that simply need updated, please do so.

How do you check your pending transactions? Simply click the "My Transactions" link in the top member bar. You'll then see each of your pending transactions. Just click on each one and add updates as needed using the standard posting method.

Starting late tonight and through tomorrow, I'll be working through all of the pending transactions. I'll send reminders as needed, but your assistance in updating them now would be appreciated.

In addition, I'll be making final decisions and announcements about the status of some transactions as well as updates about our success in contacting some members in order to resolve any issues.

Thanks,

-Bob
Tarasadie17
Thanks for the heads up Bob...
braves4life1025
ive got 2or 3 that need updated
2000 rushing yards
Thanks, Bob
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Tarasadie17 @ Dec 30 2006, 05:07 PM)
Thanks for the heads up Bob...

No problem. As mentioned, it's much easier when members simply update their transactions on their own without reminders.

For those of you that have sold cards and have pending sales, please make sure that you've added a reply indicating that you received payment (if you did).

-Bob
bob_TCC
Just another reminder to please take a quick look at your pending transactions and update them if needed.

I'll be starting to work through them soon.

-Bob
braves4life1025
can you updatemine first lol i have alot that need updated
bob_TCC
QUOTE(braves4life1025 @ Dec 30 2006, 10:16 PM)
can you updatemine first lol i have alot that need updated

I have an admin tool that I use to review the pending transactions and it works best when I follow my standard process. I will be reviewing every pending transaction before this time tomorrow though. wink.gif

-Bob
tj2373
All of my pending transactions have been updated, will be receiving my cards next week.
bob_TCC
At this point, all of the pending sales have been reviewed. I will now begin working through the pending trades. Again, if you need to update the status of any pending transactions, please do so.

Thanks,

-Bob
bob_TCC
I've worked through approx. 190 pending transactions at this point. Time to take a short break to watch a $1-million ball drop and then I'll work on wrapping up a review of the remaining 60-65 pending transactions. wink.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
Between the time of night and this bad head cold, I think I'll finish the last 40-45 later today.

If anyone finds an older transaction that hasn't been reviewed/updated by the end of today (1/1/07), please just let me know.

Thanks,

-Bob
artyman60
things are good here bob, i should have a few getting closed up soon
bob_TCC
As an update, there are about 15-20 trades that will be reviewed/updated before the day ends. At that point, all of the pending transactions will have been updated.

-Bob
2000 rushing yards
what do mean by updated Bob? You didn't respond to any of my transactions. Maybe you did and I didn't know it.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(2000 rushing yards @ Jan 1 2007, 06:16 PM)
what do mean by updated Bob? You didn't respond to any of my transactions. Maybe you did and I didn't know it.

If they were under 15 days and didn't need any response from a team member, I didn't add a reply. They were all reviewed though. wink.gif

-Bob
2000 rushing yards
oh, thanks for clearing it up for me Bob! thumbsup.gif
bob_TCC
At this time, all of the pending transactions have been reviewed and updated as needed. Please take a moment to look over your transactions and respond to any questions asked of you.

I'm expecting that we'll see lots of activity when the mail gets delivered on 1/3/07. smile.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
Starting late tonight and through tomorrow, we'll be working through all of the pending transactions. We'll send reminders as needed, but your assistance in updating them now would be appreciated.

-Bob
bob_TCC
Starting later today and through tomorrow, we'll be working through all of the pending transactions. We'll send reminders as needed, but your assistance in updating them now would be appreciated.

-Bob
dviv17
I just updated mine. Any help on a specific one would be appreciated. smile.gif
ffman
I'm just waiting for the other end to receive on both of mine.
2000 rushing yards
My trade stumped BOb, our names are too long laugh.gif
bob_TCC
As an update, over half of the 420 pending transactions have been reviewed at this time - including all transactions that are currently in the range of 14 days or less.

Review of the remaining transactions continues and should be completed late tonight or tomorrow.

-Bob
bob_TCC
Starting later today and through the weekend, we'll be working through all of the pending transactions. We'll send reminders as needed, but your assistance in updating them now would be appreciated. wink.gif

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.