Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Trading cards from the Spanish league
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Soccer > Soccer Trading
riquelmisimo
Hi everyone,

I am exchanging cards with anyone interested in cards from the Spanish league (different seasons, from 1995 til 2010). Among those I have, you can get the new cards of MESSI &CR7, as wellmas some vintage Ronaldinho, Beckham, Cygan, Beto, Raul, Roberto Carlos, etc. I accept NBA, NFL, ... in exchange. I also have full sets of insertys to trade from seasons 2008 and 2009.

Please notice that I do not buy or sell: I just exchange cards. I don't want to use money in transactions, as I think that the fun is in swapping cards, not in buying or selling.

Thanks
riquelmisimo
Hi again... Thanks for the PM, Dan.
riquelmisimo
Updating
riquelmisimo
Refreshing
riquelmisimo
refreshing
hernant15
QUOTE(riquelmisimo @ Jan 19 2007, 08:48 AM)
refreshing

Would you exchange cards from the World Cup? If got plenty of them and just don´t know what to do with them. Also, I´ve got some others from the Argentinian squad from France 98 with data from players, etc. LMK
riquelmisimo
Of course I would. I could send you a specific quantity of cards from international players playing in La Liga in return. PLMK if that is OK for you.

Un saludo

Carlos
hernant15
I´ve made a thread in here with details of the cards I have from the 2002 World Cup, LMK which ones do you want.

Thread is right here
riquelmisimo
Hi Hernan:

I'm interested in your cards.

Ronaldo, Roberto Carlos, Brazilian squad, Dida, Eto'o, Del Piero, Totti, Italian squad, Barthez, Thuram, Buffon, Cannavaro, Rio Ferdinand, Maldini, Trezeguet, David Beckham, Davor Suker, Rivaldo, Kora-Japan world Cup Logo, Makelele, English squad, Kahn, Zidane, Trophy picture, Brazilian shield.

I'm especially interested in Argentinian players' cards.

I have two different types of cards, high quality staff. In a private message I explain this with further detail.

Best

Carlos
Quakescollector
Hey Carlos, this is RJ, we met on SCS and we've recently been trading. I just got a a very sweet package from you the other day, thanks! biggrin.gif

I'll be sending you a package in the near weeks as I'am thinking of buying a box of MLs cards, some will go to you if I buy some. smile.gif

Just wanted to say hey
hernant15
Nice to have another "soccer" fan in here, there are not so much...
I've got a number of cards from World Cup 2002, if interested, let me know...
riquelmisimo
Great you joined us here. I hope you have a great time finding good soccer cards in the net. Let's keep in touch (now you know how!!!)

Best wishes

paisesbajas
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Hola,I want to trade
riquelmisimo
refreshing
riquelmisimo
Refreshing
chen12
Hello. I'm interesting in trading for your soccer cards. I wasn't aware that trading cards were produced for La Liga. Who are the manufacturers?

In exchange, I have MLS and Manchester United cards by Upper Deck, EPL cards from Topps, World Cup cards from Panini and World Stars cards from Futera. I also have a Pau Gasol jersey card if you're interested in Spanish players in the NBA.

I look forward to trading with you and everyone else.

Regards,
John
riquelmisimo
Refreshing
riquelmisimo
refresing again
riquelmisimo
Refreshing
riquelmisimo
refreshing
riquelmisimo
refreshing
riquelmisimo
Refreshing, including new cards from the 2007/08 season
riquelmisimo
refreshing
riquelmisimo
refreshing
riquelmisimo
Updating with new cards
riquelmisimo
Lots of new cards from the 2007/08 season to exchange
riquelmisimo
Refreshing....................
Tarasadie17
PM sent, would love to get some more....
riquelmisimo
Refreshing
riquelmisimo
Michael's cards on their way...
braves4life1025
I PM'ed you a while ago but got nothing back
riquelmisimo
QUOTE(braves4life1025 @ Nov 3 2007, 11:18 AM)
I PM'ed you a while ago but got nothing back

PLMK what you need. I haven't been able to find your original PM.
riquelmisimo
Refreshing again
riquelmisimo
refreshing
riquelmisimo
Refreshing
riquelmisimo
refreshing
riquelmisimo
refreshing
riquelmisimo
NEW INSERTS FINALLY ARRIVED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
riquelmisimo
Just got a new bunch of cards, most of them inserts, from recent seasons. If anyone is interested, PLMK.

riquelmisimo
Lots of new base and inserts from different years
riquelmisimo
Just receive a whole new 2009 set
pregra
Hello Juan

Just wondered if you have this card

Las Fichas de la Liga 2009: #660 (Lione Messi)

Let me know, thanks
riquelmisimo

No. Sorry
riquelmisimo
up
riquelmisimo
adding about 3000 new cards, fromo different collections and seasons
Futbol_Cards
PM sent.
riquelmisimo
NEW CARDS AVAILABLE!!!
riquelmisimo
2011-12 new cards available
riquelmisimo
Bunch of new cards to trade .
riquelmisimo
Back to business. PLMK if you need anything. cards from 1994 onwards, until 2016.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.