Additional notes:

Thanks, Tom!! Hope to get a huge hit.
HOFerAutoCollector
I hope you nail a winner.
Will ship upon reciept of payment.
Tom
bob_TCC
Tom,

Did you ever receive payment for this sale?

-Bob
HOFerAutoCollector
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jan 14 2007, 03:14 AM)
Tom,

Did you ever receive payment for this sale?

-Bob

Bob,
No payment recieved.
Tom
bob_TCC
Tom,

If you look at Iplayfootball_90's transaction history, you will find that this is not consistent with his past here. Because of that, my belief is that something larger may be involved here. We are working to try to determine what that may be.

So, I'll simply ask that you give us until Friday of this week. If payment is still not received or we're not able to make contact with Matt, we'll close this sale as a failed transaction.

Is that okay?

-Bob
HOFerAutoCollector
Bob,
He hasnt been on since January 5th, so I think something may be up as well. I know may was pretty active here, so I am concerned as well. I really could care less about the 10.00, but to simply disappear for 3 weeks is strange. All I can hope for is that he went on vacation.
I dont mind either way how you work this one. Fail it or keep it open.
Thanks,
Tom
bob_TCC
Tom,

As an update...

Ken (kooljazz1966) had placed a call to Matt on Monday (1/22/07), left a message and then followed up again during the week. Today, I then called and spoke with both Matt and his father.

From my conversations today, I'm now able to update all of his pending transactions and will be able to see them through to completion during the coming days.

Matt has been grounded - explaining his absence. In addition, his parents were not fully aware of his online buying, selling and trading. Coupled together, his pending transactions were left waiting because of his being grounded.

Ken's call and message apparently led to the shipment of this payment and other payments/cards. Since mouthslammer received payment today for his sale, I'd expect that your payment should arrive soon as well. wink.gif

Thanks,

-Bob
HOFerAutoCollector
Sure enough, payment arrived today!
Thanks for staying on top of things.
Tom
bob_TCC
QUOTE(HOFerAutoCollector @ Jan 29 2007, 12:57 PM)
Sure enough, payment arrived today!

Glad to hear that!

-Bob
HOFerAutoCollector
would like to know if this has arrived
bob_TCC
QUOTE(HOFerAutoCollector @ Feb 7 2007, 02:10 PM)
would like to know if this has arrived

Tom,

His father is expecting that I'll be calling again this weekend (unless we hear from Matt before then). When I do that, I'll confirm that this can be closed and then close it. wink.gif

-Bob
Iplayfootball_90
Got the grab bag thanks for the sell and sorry for the frustration I have caused.
HOFerAutoCollector
case closed then.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.