Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 5th TCC Trade-a-Thon!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
bob_TCC
As an amazing year for TCC comes to an end, it only seemed right that we'd end it with a special event...

The 5th TCC Trade-a-Thon will take place from Thursday - 12/28/06 - through Sunday - 12/31/06!

This 4-day event will once again be a time where all Collector Zone members are encouraged to focus on trading, buying and selling with each other. So, dust off your trade and want lists! In addition, stop by the local shop and make sure you're fully stocked with shipping supplies.

Come Thursday (12/28/06) though, all attention will turn to trading, buying and selling! We'll also have a number of giveaways - many of which will be awarded to those members who simply post (and then later complete) a transaction during this event! We'll also have a special prize for the member that completes the most transactions by the time the January 2007 Trade-a-Thon starts (only transactions posted during Trade-a-Thon apply)!

As you can see, this special event should be a great time and a great opportunity for many of you to obtain some new cards from your want lists!

Let's make this our best Trade-a-Thon yet and end 2006 on an amazing note!

-Bob
skatalite
Looks like I updated my trade list at the right time smile.gif

This should be funnnnn.
aceecards
great no working camera.. they are all in quincy..

Looks like the buckets will have to roll as is!
Bolted_Down
WOOHOO!!
Got my first ever copy of a Price Guide, yesterday.
Beckett Hockey Plus.
Project ongoing to get my trade lists priced out, then on to the PC.
Hope to get a couple trades done this time!
northicehero99
OK, now I have to update my Football GU tradelist. Everyone I am open for trading right now so let's get this party started early. laugh.gif
Tarasadie17
Great timing, I have so much new stuff to trade it is ridiculous...
dd316
Here's my newly updated DECEMBER TRADE-A-THON LIST.
bob_TCC
Cool! cool.gif

Looks like we have a few of you that are already ready to roll! I need to do some organizing today.

-Bob
MetsFan86
woohoo! all the more reason to get some more Balkman autos!
gopackgo
As always looking for Brett Favre, Ernie Sims, and Greg Jennings!
saxophonymartian
Thanky you Bob!!!! Any hockey collectors come to me, got lost of GUs and Autos for trade!!!! Have lots of stamps and envelopes ready to mail.smile.gifsmile.gif
acampione
Found my Zetterberg collection so I know what I need and do not need.

Now it is a matter of who has what I need and if they are on this site.
artyman60
Im gonna be looking to do some Purchasing this trad a thon, so check out my sig link and let me know what you got

thanks
bob_TCC
Just a reminder that our 5th Trade-a-Thon starts in a little over 90 minutes!

-Bob
braves4life1025
yeahhh
kooljazz1966
Sweet!! I got a lot going on and will be heading to Fort Worth this weekend for the New Year!!! I will try for at least 10 trades again!

chopinalex
darn im never ready for trade a thons!!!...
bob_TCC
Here's your 5-minute warning!

-Bob
bob_TCC
toot.gif toot.gif toot.gif

The 5th TCC Trade-a-Thon is underway! Have a great time everyone!

-Bob
kooljazz1966
QUOTE(chopinalex @ Dec 27 2006, 09:25 PM)
darn im never ready for trade a thons!!!...

Get in line brother!!!
Cades
Gotta get all the newer stuff scanned and uploaded oof!
saxophonymartian
Bob a question. Does the trades have to be mailed during the trade a thon in order to be legible for hte giveaways? Thanks.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(saxophonymartian @ Dec 29 2006, 11:54 PM)
Bob a question. Does the trades have to be mailed during the trade a thon in order to be legible for hte giveaways? Thanks.

No, but please make sure they are mailed during the time period that you agreed upon with your transaction partner.

-Bob
saxophonymartian
Oh great. Thanks!!
Bolted_Down
Well...
I got 2...I'M HAPPY!
smile.gif
any early rounded numbers for this go-round, Bob??
bob_TCC
QUOTE(Bolted_Down @ Dec 31 2006, 05:05 PM)
any early rounded numbers for this go-round, Bob??

It looks like 79 pending transactions. We'll have to see if we get any last-minute additions though.

-Bob
northicehero99
Its over already. Bummer!
artyman60
Wow, that was quick I got a few done
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.