The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

mpekar receives:

$3.

Iplayfootball_90 receives:

2005 SAGE Autographs Bronze A20 David Greene 324/500

Additional notes:

will mail day after payment is received
Iplayfootball_90
I agree thanks for the sale, Mike. Please PM me your addy.
bob_TCC
Matt,

Did you get his address and mail payment?

-Bob
mpekar
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Dec 30 2006, 11:52 PM)
Matt,

Did you get his address and mail payment?

-Bob

PM'd it 12/26 8:27 pm

Thanks-Mike
mpekar
no payment yet
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to Iplayfootball_90.
mpekar
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Jan 14 2007, 01:12 AM)
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to Iplayfootball_90.

Bob-haven't heard from him/rec'd payment. Prob. have to put this one under failed deals

Thanks-Mike
bob_TCC
QUOTE(mpekar @ Jan 21 2007, 06:18 PM)
Bob-haven't heard from him/rec'd payment.  Prob. have to put this one under failed deals

Mike,

If you look at Iplayfootball_90's transaction history, you will find that this is not consistent with his past here. Because of that, my belief is that something larger may be involved here. We are working to try to determine what that may be.

So, I'll simply ask that you give us until Friday of this week. If payment is still not received or we're not able to make contact with Matt, we'll close this sale as a failed transaction.

Is that okay?

-Bob
bob_TCC
Mike,

As an update...

Ken (kooljazz1966) had placed a call to Matt on Monday (1/22/07), left a message and then followed up again during the week. Today, I then called and spoke with both Matt and his father.

From my conversations today, I'm now able to update all of his pending transactions and will be able to see them through to completion during the coming days.

Matt has been grounded - explaining his absence. In addition, his parents were not fully aware of his online buying, selling and trading. Coupled together, his pending transactions were left waiting because of his being grounded.

Ken's call and message apparently led to the shipment of this payment and other payments/cards. Since mouthslammer received payment today for his sale, I'd expect that your payment should arrive soon as well. wink.gif

Thanks,

-Bob
mpekar
Bob-thanks--did receive the payment yesterday--will mail card out tomorrow

Thanks-Mike
bob_TCC
QUOTE(mpekar @ Jan 28 2007, 10:39 AM)
Bob-thanks--did receive the payment yesterday--will mail card out tomorrow

Glad to hear that, Mike! Thanks for the update.

-Bob
mpekar
card sent

Thanks-Mike
bob_TCC
Mike,

His father is expecting that I'll be calling again this weekend (unless we hear from Matt before then). When I do that, I'll confirm that this can be closed and then close it.

-Bob
Iplayfootball_90
I recieved this card also sorry I didn't post it earlier. Thanks and sorry for any frustration.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.