Iplayfootball_90
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

Iplayfootball_90 receives:

Steve Largent GU
Bob Griese Topps base

mouthslammer receives:

$6.00 cash

Additional notes:

Thanks for the sale, Alex. I will send first.
mouthslammer
agreed
mouthslammer
as figured by his restriction, nothing has been recieved.......
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to Iplayfootball_90.
mouthslammer
thanks bob, be a man and complete your deals......
bob_TCC
QUOTE(mouthslammer @ Jan 16 2007, 05:06 PM)
i always make deals with the scrubs.......just ban these losers.....

Alex,

You are way to free with your tongue and also very quick to judge.

I spent part of yesterday and today working to determine what the situation is with Matt. Once I know, you will know. wink.gif

-Bob
mouthslammer
just chalk this up to this guys credit.......another bad trader
bob_TCC
Alex,

If you look at Iplayfootball_90's transaction history, you will find that this is not consistent with his past here. Because of that, my belief is that something larger may be involved here. We are working to try to determine what that may be.

So, I'll simply ask that you give us until Friday of this week. If payment is still not received or we're not able to make contact with Matt, we'll close this sale as a failed transaction.

Is that okay?

-Bob
mouthslammer
thanks bob for the reply, i still have cards aside.......please check out my sale with bearsfan and scoobydoo too.....thanks
bob_TCC
QUOTE(mouthslammer @ Jan 22 2007, 02:43 PM)
thanks bob for the reply,  i still have cards aside.......please check out my sale with bearsfan and scoobydoo too.....thanks

Ok. Both of those have been updated now. wink.gif

Also, we have obtained Matt's phone number and a Collector Zone Team member will be attempting to talk to him today about this and other pending transactions.

-Bob
mouthslammer
i guess nothing has happened in this one as well, just close this one too
mouthslammer
holy crap, got the cheddar from him today!!!! will send out for ya
bob_TCC
QUOTE(mouthslammer @ Jan 27 2007, 03:27 PM)
holy crap,  got the cheddar from him today!!!! will send out for ya

Glad to hear that, Alex!

Ken (kooljazz1966) had placed a call to Matt on Monday (1/22/07), left a message and then followed up again during the week. Today, I then called and spoke with both Matt and his father.

From my conversations today, I'm now able to update all of his pending transactions and will be able to see them through to completion during the coming days.

Matt has been grounded - explaining his absence. In addition, his parents were not fully aware of his online buying, selling and trading. Coupled together, his pending transactions were left waiting because of his being grounded.

Ken's call and message apparently led to the shipment of this payment and other payments/cards.

So, please ship his cards by Monday so that we can get this closed as quickly as possible.

Thanks,

-Bob
mouthslammer
can you give me his zip code so i can provide DC and show its been delivered so this can be closed???
mouthslammer
got the DC

0418 9995 3630 2202 7035

close this up
bob_TCC
QUOTE(mouthslammer @ Feb 7 2007, 03:15 PM)
got the DC

0418 9995 3630 2202 7035

close this up

Alex,

Thanks for that info. As you know, a package being received is just part of what's needed for a transaction to be completed. We still need to confirm that Matt received what he expected and that there are no problems with what he received.

His father is expecting that I'll be calling again this weekend (unless we hear from Matt before then). When I do that, I'll confirm that this can be closed and then close it. wink.gif

-Bob
Iplayfootball_90
Recieved cards thanks and sorry for all the frustration.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.