reggie miller IP auto

Additional notes:

thanks will send tommorrow
VillanuevaCollector
I confirm! Thanks a lot!
mvpujols#5
sneding tommorrow
VillanuevaCollector
Received!!! Thanks a lot, sending your Magic auto soon!!!
mvpujols#5
QUOTE(VillanuevaCollector @ Dec 30 2006, 07:47 PM)
Received!!! Thanks a lot, sending your Magic auto soon!!!

Do you know when?
VillanuevaCollector
ok, sorry for the wait, will go out this week.
mvpujols#5
Have you sent??
mvpujols#5
I have not recieved have you sent???
mvpujols#5
I still have not recieved the autograph!!!!

Were is it?
bob_TCC
Landon,

I believe he is grounded and that is likely why he hasn't responded. I will send an e-mail now though.

-Bob
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to VillanuevaCollector.
mvpujols#5
Thanks bob
mvpujols#5
i recieved today, but it is not a real auto, it is a scan of a auto picture, it is not a real one, he just scanned it and printed it and sent it.

There is a NBA licensed sticker on there but that is a scan also, so i am mad
mvpujols#5
what should i do about the fake auto?

Should i send it back or what?
VillanuevaCollector
the photo is a scanned one cuz I bought it like that. The auto is real tho. It's signed in sharpie marker. I bought it at a flea market before Christmas and they said they are all authentic signatures. They had hundreds of autos from all sports and celebrities. So, 1. The photo is a repeated copy of the same photo 2. The auto is real tho.
bob_TCC
Do either of you have an image of this item?

-Bob
VillanuevaCollector
I gave him a scan ahead of time and he gave me a scan ahead of time:

mine:
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/489/120...073656pmpj8.jpg
his:
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/8051/ca6c5uxzdc9.jpg
mvpujols#5
sorry bob,

but i was looking at the auto more closely and i think that it is a real auto......i overreacted when i saw the NBA logo was a scan, and i am sorry to Villenuavacolletor for thinking he sent me a fake auto.

sorry about the confusion
-landon
VillanuevaCollector
that's ok landon, just glad everything is settled now. Thanks for the trade.

Regards,
Chris
bob_TCC
QUOTE(mvpujols#5 @ Jan 17 2007, 05:47 PM)
but i was looking at the auto more closely and i think that it is a real auto......i overreacted when i saw the NBA logo was a scan, and i am sorry to Villenuavacolletor for thinking he sent me a fake auto.
                              sorry about the confusion

Landon,

Does the scan from above match what you received and were shown before the transaction was confirmed? If so, do you agree that this trade is now closed as complete?

-Bob
mvpujols#5
That is what i have recieved, but i never got a scan before we confirmed
VillanuevaCollector
I posted the pic around the boards in the basketball trading part and the autograph selling part...I forget if I posted in MVP's thread or not.
mvpujols#5
no you did not post in my thread but i might have ffman take a look at it soon to see if it is real or not, but maybe we should not put this down as a completed transaction yet
ffman
QUOTE(mvpujols#5 @ Jan 22 2007, 03:45 PM)
no you did not post in my thread but i might have ffman take a look at it soon to see if it is real or not, but maybe we should not put this down as a completed transaction yet

I would have a hard time telling if its real or not. I'm not an expert on authentic signatures or anything like that. laugh.gif
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to mvpujols#5.
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to mvpujols#5.
bob_TCC
Landon,

Is this transaction complete now?

-Bob
mvpujols#5
I have the auto, but i am debating on if it is real or not, it looks real but then again it doesnt look real
ffman
QUOTE(mvpujols#5 @ Jan 30 2007, 08:24 PM)
I have the auto, but i am debating on if it is real or not, it looks real but then again it doesnt look real

There's no way to guarantee it's certified other than taking it to be authenticated....and that would probably be more trouble than it's worth.
mvpujols#5
So would do i do?
ffman
QUOTE(mvpujols#5 @ Jan 30 2007, 08:33 PM)
So would do i do?

Are you happy with the poster?
bob_TCC
Landon,

Please explain why we are keeping this trade open. Did you receive what you traded for or not?

-Bob
bob_TCC
Landon,

Since the photo in your profile is the item that you received from this trade, I'm assuming that we can close this trade now? Please confirm that.

-Bob
mvpujols#5
I like it, it does look a little real, so i will keep, it.

Bob please close
bob_TCC
All members are reminded to carefully review/consider what they are to receive in any transaction before confirming that transaction. Also, when buying or trading for autographed items, make sure that you ask about a COA (Certificate of Authenticity) up front. If you're not going to be satisfied without such proof, then you should consider that before agreeing to the transaction.

This trade is now closed as complete.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.