Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: A Donruss NPN is Coming!
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
forznoles
Has this ever happened to anyone? I put my email address on my Donruss NPNs, and today I received an email that an NPN is coming (not specific as to what) and even gave me a reference number for the item. Pretty sweet to know something is on it's way...

Customer Id 212949 - Your Donruss Contest has been shipped

Your recent Donruss Contest request has been shipped.

These are the details of your request:

2006 Donruss Classics (NPN)
No Purchase Necessary

*Please note you may receive a card that is not the exact card you originally requested. In the event the card(s) you originally requested is not available, it is our policy to replace it with a random card of equal value. We currently use the Beckett price guide to assess the value for all of our products. You can view our Card Replacement policy by clicking on the link provided at the bottom of this email.

Please do not respond to this email for any new requests as this is an automated tool. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please check our FAQ section on http://www.donruss.com for answers to many of the most commonly asked questions.
northicehero99
Yes, I do not remember putting my email address on any of the NPN entries but I now get the same emails when I am getting a winner, roughly a week before I receive. Let us know what you got and from what product. Congrats and mojo, hope it is something good.
champb21
good luck with card
2000 rushing yards
hope you get a great card!!
forznoles
Donruss Classics 2006 Football - #339 Bob Griese, #277/1000.
gopackgo
Cool card, yes I've gotten the email before also, it's always a good thing tongue.gif
acampione
cool!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.