Francisco Liriano Bowman Chrome RC Auto $100
John Papelbon/Anthony Reyes Cosigners Dual auto $50
Miguel Cabrera/Ken Griffey Reflections dual 5 color patch $50
Scott Kazmir/Johan Santana Reflections dual auto #d/99 $30
David Terrell Focuscuts auto $20

HOFerAutoCollector receives:

Reggie Bush Bowman Sterling Auto Jersey #d/199

Additional notes:

I hope i did not make a mistake with this.. Enjoy your card and good luck getting some money back.. Ship with DC tommorow if you can
HOFerAutoCollector
I agree as long as youre shipping tomorrow and sending the same way.
Thanks,
Tom
snkpoct137
shipped today with DC #

0306 2400 0000 6827 0583

cant wait to see em and especially if i pull anything nice in my lots smile.gif thx again
HOFerAutoCollector
rec'd today.
Sending yours tomorrow
Tom
SinatraKing
Tom
Have you been in communication with Steven as to why you are shipping 4 days after it was agreed that both of you should ship? If so, GREAT, if not, I would please like an explanation as to why you are shipping late, and why there was no communication with Steven on why.
B-
HOFerAutoCollector
If you will look at the other deal we made the same day, he made a purchase from me as well. I noted that I was going to ship everything upon reciept of cards and money. He agreed to that deal. http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/?showtopic=34749

Thanks,
Tom
SinatraKing
Tom
Thanks for the update, and the link to the agreement that stated the change.
B-
snkpoct137
QUOTE(SinatraKing @ Dec 21 2006, 01:36 AM)
Tom
    Have you been in communication with Steven as to why you are shipping 4 days after it was agreed that both of you should ship?  If so, GREAT, if not, I would please like an explanation as to why you are shipping late, and why there was no communication with Steven on why. 
B-

QUOTE(HOFerAutoCollector @ Dec 21 2006, 01:42 AM)
If you will look at the other deal we made the same day, he made a purchase from me as well. I noted that I was going to ship everything upon reciept of cards and money. He agreed to that deal. http://www.tradingcardcentral.com/forums/?showtopic=34749

Thanks,
Tom

yes i agreed to it, though didnt like but i understand that he wanted to receive the money before he sent off the cards and because i am such a nice guy and wanted him to save money ( tongue.gif ) , i said it would be alright if he shipped when i received.. i just hope i can get them on saturday with priority mail and if not atleast i will get a nice after christmas, christmas present smile.gif... thanks for the lookout brandon and dont trade that alexander just yet and thanks for the deal tom, im sure you will be able to sell that card for some good money... i just hope my cards, especially the ripken are good enough to get graded because that is definitiely what i will be doing with the ripken
snkpoct137
received! very beautiful cards! i hope reggie doesnt pan out tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.