Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: NPN Drawing Dates?
Collector Zone > Hobby Resources > No Purchase Necessary
marlinmania
I read on the back of a box of 2006 Topps Series 2 that their drawing date was back in September.

1. Would it be worth my time to still send in a request, or do they give away every NPN card in the drawing?

2. Is there any place to find drawing dates for other brands of cards? I have a box of 2006 Fleer and a box of 2006 Ultra, and neither have drawing dates posted on the box.

Thanks for your help!
2000 rushing yards
to answer #1 don't, the contest eneded in September, so sending wouldn't do anything

for #2 go to npnsportscards.com to find all the NPN offers that're still available, it's pretty popular with people at TCC.
northicehero99
#1 do not send, contest is expired based on the packaging date.

#2 Topps is the only one that has a time limit (date to send in by) as far as I have seen. Although the others do not, I would not send on anything older than a month as the odds are those NPNs were already distributed. There is a slim chance you could win, but more than likely you probably will not.
marlinmania
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Dec 19 2006, 05:53 AM)
#1 do not send, contest is expired based on the packaging date.

#2 Topps is the only one that has a time limit (date to send in by) as far as I have seen.  Although the others do not, I would not send on anything older than a month as the odds are those NPNs were already distributed.  There is a slim chance you could win, but more than likely you probably will not.

Thanks for the help!
Sean
dd316
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Dec 19 2006, 06:53 AM)
#2 Topps is the only one that has a time limit (date to send in by) as far as I have seen. 

Donruss has postmark dates.
northicehero99
QUOTE(dd316 @ Dec 19 2006, 12:06 PM)
Donruss has postmark dates.

dd316 is correct just pulled out a pack of Threads FB and it is postmark by 10/25. See it pays to read the packaging. laugh.gif
dd316
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Dec 19 2006, 12:27 PM)
dd316 is correct just pulled out a pack of Threads FB and it is postmark by 10/25.  See it pays to read the packaging. laugh.gif

Also pays to have a magnifying glass. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.