sp authentic sott garnett auto

sp authentic limited billups auto jersey

style 52 jenny mcCarthy refractor

snkpoct137 receives:

SP GAME USED Ben gordon auto patch #ed to 25

Additional notes:

None Specified.
snkpoct137
agreed thanks smile.gif ship with DC if possible?
bostonbruinsandceltics
QUOTE(snkpoct137 @ Dec 14 2006, 02:34 PM)
agreed thanks smile.gif ship with DC if possible?

I will ship with delivery conformation on Saterday so check your computer saterday or sunday. I will PM the # when I send the package.
snkpoct137
hey package sent earlier today with tracking number

0306 2400 0000 6831 5581

lmk when u send out and receive smile.gif thanks a lot
bostonbruinsandceltics
QUOTE(snkpoct137 @ Dec 14 2006, 11:58 PM)
hey package sent earlier today with tracking number

0306 2400 0000 6831 5581

lmk when u send out and receive smile.gif thanks a lot

thoought the post office closed at 1 but it closed at 11:30. Will send out monday and will send you tracking #
snkpoct137
u receive or send yet?
bostonbruinsandceltics
QUOTE(snkpoct137 @ Dec 22 2006, 10:23 PM)
u receive or send yet?

received but still waiting to send. Went to my local p office and there was a line out the door. I went to 2 other post offices, and there was still a good 2-3 hours to wait. I think I will open up your package and throw in some more cards to make up for this. What teams were you interested in again? If you want me to send w/out D.C. then I will just throw a whole bunch of postage on it. LMK as soon as you can. Thanks and sorry.
snkpoct137
QUOTE(bostonbruinsandceltics @ Dec 22 2006, 11:45 PM)
received but still waiting to send.  Went to my local p office and there was a line out the door.  I went to 2 other post offices, and there was still a good 2-3 hours to wait.  I think I will open up your package and throw in some more cards to make up for this.  What teams were you interested in again?  If you want me to send w/out D.C. then I will just throw a whole bunch of postage on it.  LMK as soon as you can.  Thanks and sorry.

i would rather you send with dc because non dc items seem to get thrown to the bottom of the list... as for the teams i like.. Pistons, Tigers, Lions, Wings, Wade, Garnett.. i saw you pulled a hamilton card out of the chrome that was kind of cool.. lmk thanks
bostonbruinsandceltics
QUOTE(snkpoct137 @ Dec 23 2006, 10:57 AM)
i would rather you send with dc because non dc items seem to get thrown to the bottom of the list... as for the teams i like.. Pistons, Tigers, Lions, Wings, Wade, Garnett.. i saw you pulled a hamilton card out of the chrome that was kind of cool.. lmk thanks

I will throw in the reflections dual jersey that you have been asking me about. That should make up for it. I wont give up the garnett incase topps has me send the box back due to no auto.
snkpoct137
QUOTE(bostonbruinsandceltics @ Dec 23 2006, 04:10 PM)
I will throw in the reflections dual jersey that you have been asking me about.  That should make up for it.  I wont give up the garnett incase topps has me send the box back due to no auto.

cool which jersey is this? and what garnett? the base garnett?
bostonbruinsandceltics
QUOTE(snkpoct137 @ Dec 23 2006, 07:27 PM)
cool which jersey is this? and what garnett? the base garnett?

you sent me a pm asking if the mulder hudson reflections dual gu /225 was for trade. I am going to give it to you for waiting.
snkpoct137
QUOTE(bostonbruinsandceltics @ Dec 23 2006, 09:11 PM)
you sent me a pm asking if the mulder hudson reflections dual gu /225 was for trade.  I am going to give it to you for waiting.

o cool... sweet thanks
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to bostonbruinsandceltics.
bostonbruinsandceltics
I sent you the tracking number yesterday.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(bostonbruinsandceltics @ Dec 31 2006, 06:07 PM)
I sent you the tracking number yesterday.

Who did you send the tracking number to? unsure.gif

-Bob
bostonbruinsandceltics
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Dec 31 2006, 06:10 PM)
Who did you send the tracking number to?  unsure.gif

-Bob

snkpoct137
snkpoct137
yes i received the tracking number yesterday
snkpoct137
received today .. absolutely beautiful card smile.gif to bad its on its way out already.. thanks for the trade
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.