Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: NASCAR Base and Inserts For SALE
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Racing > Racing Marketplace
HOFerAutoCollector
I have a LOAD of NASCAR stuff to get rid of. Tons of base and inserts. Also have Christian Fittipaldi, Sterling Marlin and Junior Johnson Autos as well as a Carl Edwards car cover card. If interested in specific drivers, let me know. Ready to move these at awesome prices.
PLMK if interested.
Tom
braves4life1025
how mich for sterling marlin auto and the carl edwards card cover? also i need dale jr dale sr kasey kahne martin truex jr matt kenseth
HOFerAutoCollector
QUOTE(braves4life1025 @ Dec 12 2006, 11:52 PM)
how mich for sterling marlin auto and the carl edwards card cover? also i need dale jr dale sr kasey kahne martin truex jr matt kenseth

The marlin books 50 and the Edwards is 30. Would do 35 for the pair and throw in some inserts of those other guys. I have lots of base and inserts or jr and kenseth for sure. Do you have a price in mind you were looking to spend? I can either make youa huge lot or a smaller one. Will basically give away the base if youre buying the inserts and parallels.
PM me if youre interested in working something out.
braves4life1025
ummmim sorry i was only looking to spend like 10 or less $ so what jr kenseth and that stuff you got will you trade too? if so i got a r johnson/c williams dual GU d carr/ j harrington dual GU
Dumb Bald Guy
I collect Stealth, Base Insert and Raceused. please let me know what have. i have a listing in excel format if you would like i could email it, if that wouldbe easier. i cant seem to figure out how to post the whole workbook on the web.
thanks
brendan
HOFerAutoCollector
I dont have these organized, so I would have to go through them. The only race used I have is the Edwards. I know I have some stealth. Any particular years?
PLMK
Tom
braves4life1025
please Pm me what you got of the people i listed i gtg
HOFerAutoCollector
QUOTE(braves4life1025 @ Dec 13 2006, 12:01 AM)
ummmim sorry i was only looking to spend like 10 or less $ so what jr kenseth and that stuff you got will you trade too? if so i got a r johnson/c williams dual GU d carr/ j harrington dual GU

Says selling only. Dont need more GU as I am looking to get rid of some of the stuff I have. Did you seriously think you would get a Marlin auto and/or the Edwards for 10.00? If you knew what you had to work with in advance, it doesnt make sense to ask for things that you should know wont be covered by what you have to offer.

How many Jr/Kenseth cards would you want for 10.00?
Tom
Dumb Bald Guy
Im really looking for 1999-2001 in base, but looking for alot of inserts 1998-2005. as well as parallels 1998-01,03
HOFerAutoCollector
I might be able to help a tad with base in 01, but I am guessing the 02-05 inserts are where I will help you most. Let me see what I have here and I have to go get the other box to look through those.
Tom
HOFerAutoCollector
Looks like all I have is Wheels High Gear and Press Pass Premium stuff with me now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.