Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Trade: SinatraKing and illini330
Collector Zone > Sealed Deals > Completed Transactions
SinatraKing
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

SinatraKing receives:

05 Girdiron Gear Performers Jsy/Auto Shaun Alexander #44 /50

illini330 receives:

06 Gridiron Gear Gridiron Gems Jsy Prime/Jsy Prime/Auto Tarvaris Jackson #229 /50

06 Gridiron Gear RC Platinum Auto Manny Lawson #172 /25

06 LCM Freshman Fabric Chad Jackson #201 /1400

Additional notes:

Both parties will ship Tuesday using DC. I will also be using insurance due to the value of the cards. PM will be sent to illini300 with DC # tomorrow after item has been shipped. Thanks for the trade.

B-
SinatraKing
Neil
Your end has been shipped, and the DC# has been pmed to you. Don't forget to post your agreement here, and pm me the DC number for your end, and all should be well.
B-
illini330
QUOTE(SinatraKing @ Dec 12 2006, 07:53 PM)
Neil
  Your end has been shipped, and the DC# has been pmed to you.  Don't forget to post your agreement here, and pm me the DC number for your end, and all should be well.
B-

i agree to this trade
SinatraKing
Neil
USPS Tracking shows that your package was delivered, please verify that you for sure received it. Thanks
B-
SinatraKing
Received the Alexander today, Great looking card. Please let me know that you received your end of our deal. Thanks
B-
illini330
QUOTE(SinatraKing @ Dec 18 2006, 06:30 PM)
Received the Alexander today, Great looking card.  Please let me know that you received your end of our deal.  Thanks
B-

sorry I forgot to come in and verify that I have received...and I did receive Friday...great looking cards...expecially the Tarvaris (lol)...thanks a ton and it was a Great Trade
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.