Jason Campbell Bazooka GU

Jerry Porter ESPN GU

Ernest Shazor Saturday Swatches GU

Kassim Osgood Bazooka Autographed card

Additional notes:

Will send out on 12/11/06.

PM me your address, I will do the same.
Vickollector
not that i have a ton of feedbacks but i would feel more comfortable if bcoger sent first since he only has 3....if that is not a problem PM me and i will PM you back my mailing info.
bcoger
I would rather send at the same time. My feedback might be lower but I am giving up a lot more cards.
Vickollector
ok..im going to trust him on this deal and mail out at the same time on Mon. 12/11/06
Vickollector
i did not get bcoger's mailing info until today.....he must have sent it after i signed off last night...will get the cards out first thing in the morning.
Vickollector
QUOTE(Vickollector @ Dec 11 2006, 09:41 PM)
i did not get bcoger's mailing info until today.....he must have sent it after i signed off last night...will get the cards out first thing in the morning.

sent out about 30 minutes ago...DC# 0306 1070 0003 1735 2530

contact me a.s.a.p. to let let me know you followed through on your end and sent out...thanks for the trade.
Vickollector
PM'ed him to confirm that he shipped when planned, has not responded and was on since the message was sent.
bcoger
package was sent. Calm down.
Vickollector
Label/Receipt Number: 0306 1070 0003 1735 2530

Your item was delivered at 12:35 PM on December 16, 2006 in MORENO VALLEY, CA 92551.
bcoger
yes. I go it today.
Vickollector
QUOTE(bcoger @ Dec 18 2006, 06:03 PM)
yes. I go it today.

thanks....my wife called me and let me know i did recieve a package from you today....i just want to make sure its all there before we close this thread as completed.
Vickollector
Brees GU ---- Stuffed in a case too small, case came apart from the card being stuffed into it.

Jason Campbell Bazooka GU ------ok, soft corners
Jerry Porter ESPN GU ----as described
Ernest Shazor Saturday Swatches GU -----as described
Kassim Osgood Bazooka Autographed card -----not authentic! its a base card with an autograph on it...you should have told me that before hand!!

Antonio Gates Autographed card- which you forgot to add to the transaction when you made the trade agreement.....another base card with an autograph on it but on the back of the case bcoger writes "congratulations you have a recieved a card touched and signed by antonio gates sorry about the smudge" what is that????? the so called "autograph" isnt even legible...its smeared across the card.

Postmarked Dec. 15th..yet we agreed to send on the 11th...I was a day late because you never got me your mailing info, but was courteous enough to post to keep you informed....you didnt even have the courtesy to tell me you shipped late even after i attempted to contact you 2 seperate times.
bcoger
QUOTE(Vickollector @ Dec 19 2006, 10:49 AM)
Brees GU ---- Stuffed in a case too small, case came apart from the card being stuffed into it.

Jason Campbell Bazooka GU ------ok, soft corners
Jerry Porter ESPN GU ----as described
Ernest Shazor Saturday Swatches GU -----as described
Kassim Osgood Bazooka Autographed card -----not authentic! its a base card with an autograph on it...you should have told me that before hand!!

Antonio Gates Autographed card- which you forgot to add to the transaction when you made the trade agreement.....another base card with an autograph on it but on the back of the case bcoger writes "congratulations you have a recieved a card touched and signed by antonio gates sorry about the smudge" what is that????? the so called "autograph" isnt even legible...its smeared across the card.

Postmarked Dec. 15th..yet we agreed to send on the 11th...I was a day late because you never got me your mailing info, but was courteous enough to post to keep you informed....you didnt even have the courtesy to tell me you shipped late even after i attempted to contact you 2 seperate times.

Dude, you are such a complainer. That's all you have done. I probably shouldn't have even agreed to this trade because you complained from the start. I told you the Kassim card had been autographed, never said it was a certified auto card. As for the Gates, I added it as a little extra. I know the auto is smudged. Do you honestly think I would have given you a perfect Antonio Gates auto for the a Hawk jersey. If you are that dissatisfied with the trade let me know privately next time. Also, we can send the cards back if you are that unhappy.
Also, I did get you my address on time, but you "accidently" deleted it. So that was your fault.
Vickollector
QUOTE(bcoger @ Dec 19 2006, 10:08 PM)
Dude, you are such a complainer. That's all you have done. I probably shouldn't have even agreed to this trade because you complained from the start. I told you the Kassim card had been autographed, never said it was a certified auto card. As for the Gates, I added it as a little extra. I know the auto is smudged. Do you honestly think I would have given you a perfect Antonio Gates auto for the a Hawk jersey. If you are that dissatisfied with the trade let me know privately next time. Also, we can send the cards back if you are that unhappy.
Also, I did get you my address on time, but you "accidently" deleted it. So that was your fault.

such a complainer?? where do you get that from? did your cards come perfectly mint? thats how i expect mine to come...honestly the Gates, and Kassim card have been thrown out....and im not "unhappy" with the trade, more less dissapointed...it's all good though, I'm just describing my overall experience trading with you...would I trade with you again? probably, cause atleast you followed through on your end....anyways, Bob...this transaction can be closed as complete. thanks for the trade Bcoger!
bcoger
well honestly the corners on the GU were a little rounded. But I'm not going to be that picky.
Vickollector
QUOTE(bcoger @ Dec 20 2006, 06:55 PM)
well honestly the corners on the GU were a little rounded. But I'm not going to be that picky.

it went straight from pack to plastic....either way, trade complete. thanks for the trade.
bcoger
this trade is completed.
bob_TCC
Since both members have indicated that the trade is now complete, we will close it as complete.

Honestly, this is not one of our best examples of communication - both about the status of the transaction as well as the concerns about the transaction. All members are reminded that timely and civil communication go a long ways toward making sure transactions go smoothly.

-Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.