agreed. Info sent. Will ship monday.
Tom
bob_TCC
Was payment received for this sale?

-Bob
HOFerAutoCollector
sorry, yes it was. Payment rec'd 12/9. Card sent 12/10
bob_TCC
An e-mail reminder to update the status of this transaction was just sent to TinCastleMusic.
TinCastleMusic
Still waiting on the card, but I have a few trades and eBay purchases that have been backed up because of Christmas. I talked with the Post Office, and they said backed up mail should be delivered early next week.
TinCastleMusic
Just talked with HOFerAutoCollector. He said he picked up another Turkey Red Red Parallel T. Jackson RC in a trade, and he will gladly send it out. As of today I haven't received the original card, but I told him if it turns up I will let him know immediately. Just would like to say HOFerAutoCollector has great follow through on his trades/sales (he actually contacted me about the trade to make sure I got my card).
TinCastleMusic
Received the card today! It was the one postmarked on January 5th, so if the original ever shows up I will let you know and get it back to you. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.