Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Custom cards completed.
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Show and Tell
autocut
Got the email. He said they will be mailed out tomorrow. Here are the scans sent to me:

user posted image
Iplayfootball_90
Very nice. How much does it cost to get one of these?
gohran
Its so fine man, great to see the finished product. Hope you get them real soon biggrin.gif
aceecards
very nice finished product!
gene01011
those are real nice
msuwendy
Very very classy! These look better than most of the certified cut auto cards out there! biggrin.gif smile.gif
Vickollector
wow!! those are extremely nice looking cards!! where do you get them done?...how much?..how long did it take to complete?...and any other info you can dish out about them.
kc_royals_fan_5
Nice auto's! smile.gif
autocut
Knuckles (Garrett) charges $100 per card ($50 per card if you do your own design to his specification) and you also have to provide your own autographs. It is expensive, but since I only collect them and nothing else (except Monte Irvin), it's not that bad. I just have cards created instead of buying packs and boxes.

Turnaround times varies, but it is roughly 2-4 weeks on average and he also takes Paypal which is a plus.
Iplayfootball_90
Ah very cool. If I had the money I would get one.
artyman60
Those look awesome ! like mario said, they even look better than most certified cut auto's

kooljazz1966
Very nice cards!!
fenway1990
those are sweert cards should book high
how much did they cost or what did you trade
autocut
QUOTE(fenway1990 @ Dec 7 2006, 11:20 AM)
those are sweert cards should book high
how much did they cost or what did you trade

book high? laugh.gif custom cards don't book tongue.gif . Total cost for both (signature and all is about $180-$200)
fenway1990
QUOTE(autocut @ Dec 7 2006, 04:10 PM)
book high?  laugh.gif  custom cards don't book  tongue.gif . Total cost for both (signature and all is about $180-$200)

sorry for the question mellow.gif
autocut
QUOTE(fenway1990 @ Dec 7 2006, 04:12 PM)
sorry for the question mellow.gif

heh. Don't apologize, but just saying custom made cards won't be listed in "the book".
jaderock
very nice...what else has gone out to him?
colts21
Awesome Cards!
autocut
QUOTE(jaderock @ Dec 9 2006, 02:03 AM)
very nice...what else has gone out to him?

Nothing yet. May send out 2-4 more cards after Christmas.
yankeesjetsfan
very cool!

Mike
Iplayfootball_90
Will he make custom cards just by themselves without auto's in them? Like if I was to request a Brady Quinn custom card just the card no auto do you know how much he would charge or would he even do it?
autocut
QUOTE(Iplayfootball_90 @ Dec 17 2006, 03:23 PM)
Will he make custom cards just by themselves without auto's in them? Like if I was to request a Brady Quinn custom card just the card no auto do you know how much he would charge or would he even do it?

There are a lot of places that do that cheap (8 cards for $12 + shipping).
Iplayfootball_90
Oh, thanks for the info autocut.
autocut
QUOTE(Iplayfootball_90 @ Dec 18 2006, 09:23 AM)
Oh, thanks for the info autocut.

That's what I paid for the Monte Irvin's to get printed up (front and back). Then mailed them out to get signed.

user posted image
user posted image
Iplayfootball_90
Oh ok, cool.
acampione
nice Irvin autos..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.