Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome SCS Members!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
Pages: 1, 2, 3
bob_TCC
With the SCS forums being down currently, I realize that many of our guests and some members that visit less frequently are stopping by. So, welcome to the TCC Collector Zone!

We're glad to have you here. If you have any questions about the site, please just let any member of the Collector Zone Team know. We're here to help. wink.gif

If you haven't introduced yourself previously, please stop by the Introductions forum and let us know a little more about yourself!

Also, be sure to check out one of the TCC hot spots - our Box Breaks forum where members are breaking boxes every day. Currently, we have over 1500 box breaks!

-Bob
ffman
Welcome to all mentioned above!!
champb21
wht is scs?
bob_TCC
QUOTE(champb21 @ Nov 28 2006, 10:53 PM)
wht is scs?

SCS = SportsCardSheriff.com

-Bob
kooljazz1966
welcome all...heard of you guys but never stopped by ..my bad...but Welcome to the best site on earth!!!!

-Jazzzzz
vicsten
Welcome to TCC!! We're glad to have you!!
gohran
Browse around and enjoy TCC, I know I do.
aceecards
welcome to all who share a passion for the hobby and the community it spawns..

One word of caution.. once you visit here it may become a permanent addiction!!
little-michigan
Welcome one... Welcome all... sorry to hear about the SCS boards. I visit the boards often, but I am not as active there as I am at other places. I hope all visitors find TCC as addicting as I do.

-Lewis
finestkind
Welcome one and all ! smile.gif
2000 rushing yards
Welcome to the best sports site on earth!
Bolted_Down
AYE! WELCOME to you all!!
I'm sure you'll love it here at TCC!
smile.gif
NGWH Sports Cards
Welcome to TCC!
acampione
bonjour...
Jackstraw
Welcome SCS Members...I am sure you will like the what I consider is the BEST Collectors Forum on the net cool.gif

bob_TCC
Again, welcome to any SCS members who are visiting us during this time of "upgrades" there.

If there's anything we can do to help you, please just let us know. wink.gif

-Bob
meuandthelot
Not sure if it's because I've been online with sites(and really neutral) for ~5 years or what, But I've been hit hard with "Is SCS down" e-mails...AGAIN sad.gif

Even though I'm not a member there ..I wish Crit would put me on his "Update" ASAP list so I could answer & help him!
bob_TCC
QUOTE(meuandthelot @ Dec 16 2006, 06:12 PM)
Not sure if it's because I've been online with sites(and really neutral) for ~5 years or what, But I've been hit hard with "Is SCS down" e-mails...AGAIN  sad.gif

Yes, it's been down for at least 24 hours at this point.

-Bob
mouthslammer
welcome everyone, hopefully you find this site way more attractive and better overall so you can stay here instead of going back.....
bob_TCC
I see that SCS is still down after another 24+ hours, so please let your collecting friends know that we would love to have them join us here whether it be for a couple of days or longer. wink.gif

-Bob
Bolted_Down
Aye, WELCOME to you all!!
Settle in and stay a while...you have officially reached the center of the collecting universe!
TCC is the GREATEST site known to man!
bob_TCC
With SCS remaining down, I'm certain that we continue to see some new faces stopping by. If you're one of them, feel free to add a reply and help us get to know you better.

-Bob
skatalite
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Dec 18 2006, 11:31 PM)
With SCS remaining down, I'm certain that we continue to see some new faces stopping by.  If you're one of them, feel free to add a reply and help us get to know you better.

-Bob

I'm always looking for fresh faces! Don't be afraid to use the PM service to give personal hellos to those with the same interests as you!

Also, as pointed out before, many tools are at your fingertips. Just look to the left and you'll find great links to hobby articles and even TCC's very own Gallery. Host your own images, now 10MB worth!
bob_TCC
With SCS still down, it's time for a public service announcement...

Friends don't let friends spend the holidays without a trading card site, so be sure to spread the word about TCC to all your collecting friends.

-Bob
artyman60
HAHA that is some good advice
bob_TCC
QUOTE(artyman60 @ Dec 21 2006, 12:26 PM)
HAHA that is some good advice

It's the truth, right? smile.gif

-Bob
ffman
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Dec 22 2006, 01:13 PM)
It's the truth, right?  smile.gif

-Bob

Of course.
bob_TCC
I'm pleased to announce that SCS members and visitors are now seeing a message inviting them to join us here at TCC while SCS is being restored.

So, I'd like to welcome each and every one of our special guests as they become part of the TCC community! It's great to have you join us! smile.gif

You've picked a great time to check us out as we have 3 unopened boxes of cards being given away over the next couple of days! Click here to enter in one of the giveaways and then be sure to visit each of the next 2 days for details on the other 2 giveaways.

Again, welcome! If you have any questions about the site, just let any member of the Collector Zone Team know. We're here to help. wink.gif

-Bob
doniceage
Bob,
First off let me say this as I am glad your getting some traffic of SCS 9,000 plus members. SCS used to be a huge site go figure and times like this are a great time for other sites. As with the frustration of members and the constant downtime they turn to something dependable. Kind of like foriegn cars with the great reliability.

On another note, Instead of seeing IP error so something I see that SCS is advising members to come trade here while they are down. As you started this thread a while back by looking at the date you have members trading here from SCS as I see some on the boards. Also, you mentioned that it was noted that they should come here which raises my biggest questoin.

SHOULDN"T THE MARSHALL AT SCS BE ALLOWED HERE. I mean that just seems kind of odds in a sense but perhaps I read into to much. Well have fun just wanted to say I stopped by even though I am banned at SCS for SLANDER. I wouldn't want to come by here if SCS banned members are not welcomed as I like to be honest (of course in my own way) some say.

p.s. Enjoy the holidays and the forthcoming new year time to go check out the hockey forum's.

D
O
N

finestkind
Don welcome to the site. smile.gif If you have any questions you can PM any Team Member. We're all here to help.
bob_TCC
QUOTE(doniceage @ Dec 23 2006, 11:32 PM)
SHOULDN"T THE MARSHALL AT SCS BE ALLOWED HERE.  I mean that just seems kind of odds in a sense but perhaps I read into to much.  Well have fun just wanted to say I stopped by even though I am banned at SCS for SLANDER.  I wouldn't want to come by here if SCS banned members are not welcomed as I like to be honest (of course in my own way) some say.

Don,

Good to see you get off the Bench (no posts) and on the ice. smile.gif

Honestly, we view each SCS member as an equal - no matter what their title may be on SCS. So, each and every member is welcome to join TCC and see what we offer. While here though, they will simply be asked to honor our guidelines. If an individual chooses not to, we have an obligation to make adjustments to their account. Again, that obligation exists no matter what their title may be on SCS. wink.gif

In other words, the Marshall of SCS is one individual out of 9000+ SCS members. His previous actions on this site should not and do not have any bearing on the other SCS members.

Along the same lines, you are an individual. Your account status at SCS has no bearing on your account status here. So, welcome! Enjoy the site! smile.gif

Looking forward to seeing you around more.

-Bob
jaderock
You are always welcomed! Perhaps, you'll like what you see?!?
Santa
Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas! santa.gif

ps... check out Christmas Box giveaways in the contest section...
ffman
Again, welcome to all!
StarQuest
Hi, all.

Usually don't come here but wanted to say hi. I usually traded at SCS. We shall see what you have to offer here.

StarQuest
bob_TCC
QUOTE(StarQuest @ Dec 24 2006, 11:40 PM)
Hi, all.

Usually don't come here but wanted to say hi. I usually traded at ESCF and SCS. We shall see what you have to offer here.

StarQuest

Welcome!

A chance is all that anyone can ask for. wink.gif

We'll see you around. smile.gif

-Bob
finestkind
Welcome to all the new members. Glad to see you stop by. Hope you'll all come back again and again. smile.gif
meuandthelot
SCS is down. We are working on restoring the site. Ignore the rumors and stick with the facts.

ETA: Sometime Monday

In the meantime check out TradingCardCentral.com and hang out while we get SCS back up.

Crit Van Tuyl - SportsCardSheriff.com

Rumors? Facts?

Enjoy the Holidays everyone.
ffman
To all new SCS members here - merry Christmas!
19th Century Indiana Jones
Welcome SCS members! Welcome to TCC!!!!

Wanna hear a secret? Tobacco cards, man! Tobacco cards is the future!!! baby.gif
2000 rushing yards
WElcome all SCS members!!
meuandthelot
Wanna hear a secret? Tobacco cards, man! Tobacco cards is the future!!! baby.gif

Pre-War baby!! That's a cold-hard fact wink.gif
bob_TCC
I heard there was some vintage electioneering going on close to the polling place. tongue.gif

Again, welcome to our special guests from SCS! As you begin to relax today and see just what all cards came from Santa, we hope that you find TCC to be fun and helpful.

-Bob
bob_TCC
I just wanted to make sure that all of our special guests are aware of a great event happening at TCC later this week...

Click here for an announcement about our 5th TCC Trade-a-Thon!

We look forward to your participation. biggrin.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
With our hosting of SCS members and visitors in overtime, I just wanted to remind each and every one of our special guests that they are welcome to jump right in and take part in any of our current contests and our 5th Trade-a-Thon starting in just a couple of minutes.

Have a great time!

-Bob
BrianP
SCS is down. We are working on restoring the site. Ignore the rumors and stick with the facts.

ETA: Sometime Monday

In the meantime check out TradingCardCentral.com and hang out while we get SCS back up.

Crit Van Tuyl - SportsCardSheriff.com

Wonderring what Monday he means???

Brian
proGr@m217
they're putting you on false hope, man. lol.

maybe your paranoia too. hehe.
kooljazz1966
Welcome to the "New World"-TCC all.

Happy Holidays!

-ken
kooljazz1966
bob_TCC
QUOTE(BrianP @ Dec 28 2006, 06:10 PM)
Wonderring what Monday he means???

They're obviously running behind schedule. When I get an update, I'll be sure to pass it along. Until then, we'll just order some extra refreshments and continue to welcome our special guests. wink.gif

-Bob
BrianP
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Dec 28 2006, 05:10 PM)
They're obviously running behind schedule. 

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Good one Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.