prosportscards
The TCC Collector Zone Transaction Manager generated the following agreement:

prosportscards receives:

Joey Galloway jersey card

2000 rushing yards receives:

Lots of orioles cards: over 100 from diffrent years

Additional notes:
2000 rushing yards
hold on. I never agreed to the trade and sent you a PM asking if i had to pay the $10 in shipping. At TCC i never heard of anyone paying for getting an item shipped to you. I'd like to do this trade but not paying the $10.
prosportscards
QUOTE(2000 rushing yards @ Nov 27 2006, 07:48 PM)
hold on. I never agreed to the trade and sent you a PM asking if i had to pay the $10 in shipping. At TCC i never heard of anyone paying for getting an item shipped to you.  I'd like to do this trade but not paying the $10.

ok sorry man i will pay for shipping did not mean to put u out there like that i hope there is np
2000 rushing yards
its ok, i was just clearing it up. please PM me your address. Also could you please send first due to lack of transactions.
thanks in advance,
joe
2000 rushing yards
we worked it out. Will send monday!
northicehero99
To make sure both parties are clear on what is going on can we edit the trade agreement to what is being received and shipped by each of you and whomever does not edit it the post please review the revised agreement and post wether you agree or not to the new agreement. Thanks.
2000 rushing yards
he hasn't changed the topic yet. It should read
prosportscards receives:

Joey Galloway jersey card

2000 rushing yards receives:

lots of orioles cards over 100 from diffrent years

Additional notes:

i will sent in bubble package with conformation number
2000 rushing yards
he agreed to send today. will ship when it arrives
prosportscards
since i have been bussy i argeed to sent first other than us senting at the same time sorry for all the delay have been bussy he will sent me my cards once he gets mine thank you everyone this is a great site look forward to doing lots of deals on here
bob_TCC
I have revised this transaction and will now move it to the Trade Agreements forum.

-Bob
2000 rushing yards
ok Bob, thanks
2000 rushing yards
what day did you send the cards?
prosportscards
your cards were sent out on thursday i sent you about 95 or so i think i thought i had over a 100 but i did not i still think you are geting a good deal and if i find some more i will sent them to you free of charge thanks again let me know when you get the cards and when you sent out my card thank you
2000 rushing yards
ok, i'll let you know
2000 rushing yards
cards recived today! Will send out card tomorrow. I send with a plastic sleeve, a case and plastic bag over it and sandwitched. Just a heads up.
prosportscards
ok sounds good i am glad you are happy with your cards i will let you know when i get the card from you thanks again dude
2000 rushing yards
did you get the card yet?
prosportscards
got the card today thank you man i really like it i would deal with you anytime thanks again and if you need anything let me know
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.