Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: If youre in need of base cards, come here!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Trading
MetsFan86
thought that i might be able to stir some trades using base cards because my GU and AU collection isnt that extensive. i have cards dating from 1976-2006, chances are that if you need base cards of a player from 1997 on i will have him! before 97 the chance is smaller but still there! post here who you are looking for and i will help you out!

p.s. looking for Kyle Orton, Jeff Francis, Lastings Milledge and Pau Gasol in return.
2000 rushing yards
you have cards from before 1975??
MetsFan86
whoopsie, typo there, meant to say 1976.
2000 rushing yards
oh, ok
Gholla14
do u have any of the players in my sig? im sure i could find some Gasols and Ortons. LMK
northicehero99
Looking for Pirates (current see my trade thread for a list of players) if you have any let me know and I can see what I can find. Thanks.
MetsFan86
its getting late now, but im sure i have loads of pirates and about 10 sheffields. ill let you guys know.
Swib25
Any Flair 2006?
Swib25
Or 99 ultra?
MetsFan86
sorry, dont think i have flair 06 or ultra 99.
alan1000
Have any Kirk Gibson cards?
MetsFan86
i dont believe so, i havent checked, but im sure i would've noticed any in previous checks.
braves4life1025
PM me a list of what you got of andruw jones
titan777
Hi
I continue looking for full inventory of Orioles trader. But if aren't you please LMK if you sugest any name.
I collect IROD, Edgar Martinez, Carlos Beltran, Juan Gonzalez, Cepeda but from this guys only need inserts GU, # cards Have their base cards, and also collect rookies and prospects from Puerto Rico. Any Yadier Molina and Roberto Clemente card

Titan777@hotmail.com
bushidobard
99 Soriano
92 Piazza
95 Vladimir Guerrero
?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.