Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Sunday Card Show Pickups
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Show and Tell
geschrocks33
Buffalo decided to pack all it's card fun into pretty much a 2 week radius, so our "bigger" show was this weekend and I went. Not much in the way of better stuff as most stuff was a bit overpriced so I hit the bargain bins and hoped to find some goodies. Here's what I got:

Trader stuff:

Travis Dermott Overtime Auto RC
Miles Wood Hot Prospects Auto RC /499
Charles Hudon Champs RC Jersey
Shea Theodore Champs RC Jersey

user posted image

Tomas Tatar 16/17 UD Exclusives /100
Tomas Tatar 17/18 MVP Gold Script /100
Sean Monahan 16/17 SP Game Used Patch /25

user posted image

Nikolaj Ehlers 25 under 25 Jersey /250
Kyle Connor Parkhurst Blue RC
Mike Condon Ultimate Debut Threads Patch/Auto /10
Zach Fucale SPx Retro Rookie Jersey

user posted image

Goalie pickups, probably keepers but Richter could be available if someone needs it

Mike Richter 15/16 Champs Auto
Daren Puppa IP Auto

user posted image

Avs stuff (NFT at the moment)

Gabriel Landeskog 17/18 MVP Printing Plate
Gabriel Landeskog 15/16 UD Game Jersey
Nathan Mackinnon 15/16 UD Game Jersey
Mikko Rantanen 15/16 Contours Rookie Jumbo Jersey

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2bW9udd]user posted image

Mikko Rantanen Champs Rookie Jersey (x2)
Mikko Rantanen YG
Mikko Rantanen 18/19 UD Game Jersey

user posted image

And I bought this because it caught my eye and was priced well, one of my favorites when he was here:

Chris Drury 07-08 Frozen Artifacts Patch /10

user posted image

So there you have it, the pickups of the day. If anyone is interested in any of the traders batch let me know.

Thanks for looking, comments appeciated as always.
northicehero99
Derrick, nice stuff. I haven't hit a show in a while. So I have to ask, how do you store or display all of your stuff? I only ask because I just have too much and no where to display it and wondered what others do with their collection. A lot of my stuff is in either storage shoeboxes or binders and does not get looked at often, even though there are some cool cards in them.
geschrocks33
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Nov 20 2018, 12:07 PM)
Derrick, nice stuff.  I haven't hit a show in a while.  So I have to ask, how do you store or display all of your stuff?  I only ask because I just have too much and no where to display it and wondered what others do with their collection.  A lot of my stuff is in either storage shoeboxes or binders and does not get looked at often, even though there are some cool cards in them.

I'm currently in an apartment, so nothing is on display. I have everything stored in 3 row boxes, with most base cards in binders. I hope to have a specific room/basement for sports stuff and hopefully will look to get a display case of some sort to display some of my favorites in the future when I get a house.
aceecards
nice champs stuff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.