Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Dig out your junk!
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Marketplace
sasports
Im looking to pick up small lots of Autos, GU, Serial Numbered, and Neat looking inserts. All sports! I dont have a ton of money right this minute as I just moved but I am building paypal as we speak! Drop your lots! Lists not a must if you just want to do a price per card deal!

Things I am currently interested in buying (at a deal, not looking for ebay prices)

Serial Number 616/xxxxx

Anything Oklahoma Sooners (in any uniform)

Bulk- Autos, Game Used, Serial Numbered, A&G Minis and Inserts

I need three more deal to be rid of the wretched red name!!!! Can we get three deals in the books today?
Bill Latham
QUOTE(sasports @ Jul 10 2018, 09:57 AM)
Im looking to pick up small lots of Autos, GU, Serial Numbered, and Neat looking inserts. All sports! I dont have a ton of money right this minute as I just moved but I am building paypal as we speak! Drop your lots! Lists not a must if you just want to do a price per card deal!

Things I am currently interested in buying (at a deal, not looking for ebay prices)

Serial Number 616/xxxxx

Anything Oklahoma Sooners (in any uniform)
Bulk- Autos, Game Used, Serial Numbered, A&G Minis and Inserts
I need three more deal to be rid of the wretched red name!!!! Can we get three deals in the books today?

I still have a buncha A&G minis.
sasports
QUOTE(Bill Latham @ Jul 10 2018, 03:17 PM)
I still have a buncha A&G minis.

Shoot me a number and price!
sasports
Paypal ready. who has a good lot for me?
Bill Latham
QUOTE(sasports @ Jul 25 2018, 10:36 AM)
Paypal ready.  who has a good lot for me?

Forgot about this one. I'll let you know how many I have and a price today.
sasports
Im still interested in buying small lots if anyone wants to sell.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.