Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 17-18 SPA FW Svechnikov
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Show and Tell
redwing40
Picked this up for my Svechnikov PC, surprised I got such a good deal on my Birthday when I made a best offer for it and they took it. smile.gif cool.gif

user posted image
northicehero99
Nice and happy birthday belated??? smile.gif
redwing40
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ May 17 2018, 07:41 PM)
Nice and happy birthday belated???  smile.gif

Thanks, today is my Birthday cool.gif
redwing40
I also picked these up that are incoming.....

user posted image [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/151078341@N07/]
user posted image
user posted image
zacho16122
Paul, nice stuff and happy birthday! You didnít waste any time grabbing that future watch the day after release.

If you get a chance would like to see the entire svechnikov PC. It seems like youíve added a lot to it?
redwing40
QUOTE(zacho16122 @ May 18 2018, 07:20 AM)
Paul, nice stuff and happy birthday! You didnít waste any time grabbing that future watch the day after release.

If you get a chance would like to see the entire svechnikov PC. It seems like youíve added a lot to it?

Thanks Zach! Yeah the SPA FW's started popping up all over Ebay yesterday, saw that one as a new listing at $29 plus $3.50 shipping or best offer, I offered $23 dlvd, so $19.50 wasn't bad at all cool.gif

When I get the others cards in I'll scan them all at once and start a PC thread of him. Think I will stop at the SPA FW/AU of his for now, dont want to invest to much for a player that might not make the team next season not knowing what the draft will bring, trades etc.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.