Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: What a start!
Collector Zone > TCC Features > News and Announcements
bob_TCC
Just a moment of reflection by looking at some data...

328,304 posts
30,039 topics
7,680 members
2,588 completed collector-to-collector transactions
20 months (approx.) since Collector Zone launched

What an amazing start for the Collector Zone!

Thanks to each and every member of the Collector Zone Team for helping to create a helpful, family-friendly and professional environment for trading card collectors!

Plus, thanks to each and every member who - when presented with many choices - decides to spend some of their valuable time here at our community!

As we continue to plan and work on various new features and partnerships, I can only imagine what 2007 and beyond will bring. smile.gif

-Bob
2000 rushing yards
woohoo!! we've come a long way. Next year will be the best!
aceecards
its been said a million times.. but congrats to the terminator..

Bob "ahrnold" TCC... laugh.gif
finestkind
QUOTE(2000 rushing yards @ Nov 21 2006, 04:06 PM)
woohoo!! we've come a long way. Next year will be the best!

The year isn't over yet ! I'm looking forward to it tho. biggrin.gif
skatalite
Let's party like it's 1999!
kooljazz1966
Wow Bob..Very impressive stats..Kudos to you and your staff. I personally appreciate all that you guys do to keep this site up and running like a fine tuned machine. Thanks for serving as a superior conduit for traders like myself to come and meet, greet, and trade with other collectors and decent people. Always remember that TCC's potential is unlimited. Continue to reach for the sky brothers and sisters of this hobby!

Sincerely,

Ken
"kooljazz1966"
member since February 2006!!
MetsFan86
whew! how about another year of prosperity!!!
SinatraKing
We just keep Growing, and Growing, we are like the energizer bunny
vicsten
A class act all the way!! Thank you to Bob and the team and all the wonderful people at TCC!
kc_royals_fan_5
Awesome! smile.gif
little-michigan
You have not seen anything yet. I just joined... wait untill I learn my way around the forums, and begin posting.

-Lewis
baseballguy601
haha

call me
bob_TCC
QUOTE(little-michigan @ Nov 22 2006, 12:28 AM)
You have not seen anything yet.  I just joined... wait untill I learn my way around the forums, and begin posting.

We'll hold you to this! tongue.gif

Thanks again to everyone for the kind words. wink.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
QUOTE(baseballguy601 @ Nov 22 2006, 10:47 AM)
haha

call me

Not sure what that number was all about... unsure.gif

-Bob
baseballguy601
yah know the song 867-5309?....
gene01011
I dont even remember how I found TCC, but I love it. I've thought about making it my home page because as soon as I go online i go to TCC.
Thanks alot Bob for all the things you do for us here!!!
19th Century Indiana Jones
And this used to be such a peaceful and quiet place. smile.gif Remember how we were able to keep up with ALL the posts in one day? baby.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(19th Century Indiana Jones @ Nov 22 2006, 03:00 PM)
And this used to be such a peaceful and quiet place.  smile.gif

It's not so quiet anymore and we can't keep up with all the posts in a single day, but it's still pretty peaceful. wink.gif

-Bob
bob_TCC
By the way, in the last 24 hours, I received an e-mail from our web host indicating that we're growing too fast! cool.gif

So, over the 4-day weekend, I'll be working to address their concerns. More details will be provided as needed. wink.gif

-Bob
19th Century Indiana Jones
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Nov 22 2006, 03:41 PM)
By the way, in the last 24 hours, I received an e-mail from our web host indicating that we're growing too fastcool.gif

WHAT??! huh.gif blink.gif baby.gif
bob_TCC
QUOTE(19th Century Indiana Jones @ Nov 22 2006, 03:42 PM)
WHAT??!  huh.gif  blink.gif baby.gif

laugh.gif

In other words, this site is requiring too many resources for our current hosting arrangement. So, we'll be upgrading our account in order to have a larger pool of resources available to the site.

-Bob
smoker_057
A very addicting place this TCC is , I belong to a couple of other sites but this is the one where I spend most of my time...great site. Thanks to those who make it work. And Bob Im still waiting for your reply to my PM about the Collector Zone Team, how it works and so forth...Frank

Anyone know exactly how many trade sites exist out here in cyberland...Frank

And also a very Happy and safe Holiday to all TCC Members!!
little-michigan
QUOTE(bob_TCC @ Nov 22 2006, 06:03 PM)
We'll hold you to this!  tongue.gif

-Bob

Good... I like it when members are held responsible for keeping their promises.

-Lewis
tro
i love TCC
bravesfan09
QUOTE(tro @ Nov 23 2006, 09:30 PM)
i love TCC

u aint the only one dude
ffman
QUOTE(19th Century Indiana Jones @ Nov 22 2006, 02:00 PM)
And this used to be such a peaceful and quiet place.  smile.gif Remember how we were able to keep up with ALL the posts in one day? baby.gif

That's almost impossible now....I was offline virtually all of last week, and I came back to 30 pages of new posts! laugh.gif

Again, it's all due to Bob....I can't believe how fast we are growing....
kooljazz1966
QUOTE(ffman @ Nov 26 2006, 12:07 PM)
That's almost impossible now....I was offline virtually all of last week, and I came back to 30 pages of new posts!  laugh.gif

Again, it's all due to Bob....I can't believe how fast we are growing....

Sweet!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.