Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: BUYING Junk Game-Used & Autos for .60 Each
Collector Zone > Sports Cards > Baseball > Baseball Marketplace
buyinggameused
Hi, I'm buying junk 2006-present baseball game-used and autos for .60 each. Here's my buying criteria:

I'm not interested in Royal Rookies, Signature Rookies, or any other draft GU. I can't use USA Olympic jersey cards or World Baseball Classic cards. No Pacific or Collector's Edge cards, either. The cards must be from MLB sets with the player depicted in his pro uniform (they can't be pictured in a college, USA or generic uniform - All-Star uniforms are acceptable). I will also accept cards with game-used bat, pants, hat, base, ball, glove, turf, shoe, etc. Certified autographs must be from 2010 to present. No draft sets - the auto must come from a professional manufacturer, and the player must be shown in his MLB uniform.

I am willing to buy draft and minor league game-used and autos but at a lower price. If interested, let me know what you have.

I will also buy junk 2006-present hockey game-used and autos for .60 each and junk 2006-present basketball game-used and autos for .50 each. I can send you my buying criteria if interested.

I am also buying serial-numbered cards from 2009 to present (no draft sets). I pay .10 each for these (I would be willing to buy pre-2009 & drat serial-numbered for less). Let me know what you have. Thanks!
buyinggameused
Still Buying!
buyinggameused
Still Buying!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.