Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: wild card weekend
Collector Zone > Water Cooler > Sports News
aceecards
Ive been reading on these dreck about the upcoming wildcard weekend in pro football.

One chowder head actually thinks all the away teams will win???

HUH??

So lets check this out

Oakland at Texas - battle of rookie QB making his first ever NFL start in a hostile environment against one of the best defensive lines in all of football vs a QB that was benched and is a reclamation due to a concussed QB. Oakland had some bad luck in my opinion and if carr didnt break his leg wouldve had a bye this week, but as fate would have it he did break his leg and the silver and black will be one and done probably via a 17-0 shutout.

Saturday night we got Detroit at Seattle
Seattle is an enigma wrapped in an enigma wrapped in a 12th man flag. Detroit is all Matt Stafford, no running game whatsoever. Seattles defense rises to the challenge and Wilson does more than enough to spark the offense. I say Seattle slays the Lions 24-10

aceecards
Sunday we kickoff with the Dolphins at the steelers.. The fins have a backup QB too.. enough said. go ahead and give Ajayi the ball 35 times and watch the Steel curtain LB's hold him under 100 yards on a bitterly cold Pittsburgh day. And unless Suh and his d-line mates have 4 arms there is no way they are stopping the 3 headed monster of big ben, bell and brown. Ill say 27-13.

so I got 3 home teams winning going into the late afternoon game and this is the only one Im wavering on against the home squad.

the Giants at green bay. Eli has a history of wins in green bay in january, it has been his stepping stone to the Super Bowl in 07 and 11. The Giants defense is good but i do not think as good as either SB year and the lack of a ground game just scares me. Imagine Matthews waking up and teeing off on Eli early in the game.. ohhhh ! In the other hand you got Aaron Rodgers and his drive and desire and sneaky fast Ty montgomery getting more comfortable in the running game and his Oline is healthy. Closeness will count here. Pack 34- gmen 31

So i get 4 home teams
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.