Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: The Joe Farewell Jersey/Wings
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Show and Tell
redwing40
Got home today to my son giving me this jersey he made at his work, they make Hockey jerseys cool.gif but anyways it was a The Joe Farewell jersey biggrin.gif And on top of that, my sister in law works there also, she's the one that got my son the job, but she has a Larkin Red Wings jersey for me for Christmas, cant wait!

Not sold in stores yet...dont tell no one laugh.gif The Patch is really thick, cool stuff cool.gif

user posted image
maple19
nice but i think redwings going to fall short this season players gone too many hurt
redwing40
QUOTE(maple19 @ Sep 23 2016, 06:48 PM)
nice but i think redwings going to fall short this season players gone too many hurt

Yeah, zetterberg, kronwall, Jurco Talk about Zetty hanging up the skates soon, kronwall not much longer might be farewell for sure with Datsyuk gone, well injured in world cup. Its about time for a fresh start, kids today are fast, just cant keep up any more I guess.

I was downtown by the Joe last weekend, hard to believe this will be the last year. I've been to so many games there 1989-2015. I'll be hitting some games this year for sure. cool.gif
THUNDER9
I see that being more of a shoulder patch for the regular season jerseys. Thanks for the peek!
redwing40
QUOTE(THUNDER9 @ Sep 23 2016, 10:31 PM)
I see that being more of a shoulder patch for the regular season jerseys. Thanks for the peek!

Yeah, mine was personally made, the patch was made larger for the front of the jersey, you wont find this any where. cool.gif
geschrocks33
Pretty sweet that you have basically what will be a one of a kind thing, nice jersey!
northicehero99
Neat jersey, sorry I missed this, pretty cool. Wow, did not know they were taking down the Joe? I was saddened when we lost the Igloo, one of the neat old buildings with an opening roof, went to a few indoor soccer games and saw that, was really neat with the city in the background. A shame we have to replace stuff like that, but I get it as just more expensive in upkeep.
zacho16122
Pretty sweet Jersey, Paul! I'm going to have to make it up this year for one last game at the Joe. The new arena should be awesome though, and really great for that part of town.
geschrocks33
I'm honestly contemplating a weekend trip to Detroit, just to say I got to see a game in the Joe. Would be a fun trip.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.