Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Card Show Spoils
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Show and Tell
zacho16122
I recently moved and work started back up so it's been a while since I've been too active with collecting. One good part about being busy, was I didn't have much time to spend a lot of money, so I was able to save up and hit the local card show today. Here are my main spoils! Got a box of 15/16 SPA, 2014 Draft Prospects, and some odds and ends singles. All hockey of course.

user posted image

SPA held:
FWA Dylan DeMelo
SOTT Andrew Hammond
And a sweet Devin Shore Future Watch RPA: part of the reebok patch. Not he biggest name, but a cool card.

Draft Prospects notables were a Fabbri AU and a Sweet Draisaitl 4 piece "complete jersey"

The mudhens card has a piece of seat back in it! It's my hometown, and I've been to that stadium a ton, so it was a cool one for me.

The Nugent-Hopkins auto came from 2 loose packs of SPA I bought. It was a nice surprise!

Domi and others were single card buys. Thanks for looking. Let me know if anyone has interest in anything. I have a lot of extra SPA base now as well.

Zach
aceecards
sweet stuff zach.

maple19
nice stuff
northicehero99
Nice stuff, is the complete low numbered? Used to be they were like out of 10?
zacho16122
Yes, sir. That one is 4/9. Thanks for the messages, guys.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.