Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: Pack Pull of the Month
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Pack Pulls
sasports
Getting ready to see those sweet pack pulls! Remember, to qualify for Pack Pull of the Month, you must share you pull in the Box Breaks or Pack Pulls forum. You can be nominated for as many pulls as you would like, but you have to choose 1 card for the vote at the end of the month!

Nominees:

Gforce083 Panini Select Pink Beckham JR AUTO/JSY /35

user posted image

nuhuskers 11/12 Elite Prime Numbers Patrick Roy AUTO

user posted image
sasports
We need some nominees people! Start posting your breaks!!!!!
sasports
You cant tell me that no one is busting some packs !?!?!?! Start sharing your breaks so we can get some nominees!
sasports
And we have our first POTM Contender!!!!!!!
aceecards
I hope you are talking about nuhuskers Patrick roy
sasports
The Roy Auto is Definitely a front runner in my book! Its up as well. I know the Odell was technically pulled last month, but since it was just received from that break, it counts towards this month biggrin.gif
Bill Latham
They are nice! ohmy.gif
sasports
only a little time left with only 2 nominees! Lets share some mojo!!!!!!!!!
captkirk42
Yep that Roy auto is going to be hard to beat. My only real nitpick on it is it is die-cut. Die-Cut for an Auto?
rareluck
I got this from a group break this month!!!

Zach Mettenberger 1/1 RC

user posted image
Bill Latham
Beautiful card. Congrats.
sasports
QUOTE(rareluck @ Mar 22 2015, 07:14 PM)
I got this from a group break this month!!!

Zach Mettenberger 1/1 RC
user posted image

Gorgeous card. Congrats. Sorry, but at this time Pull of the month doesnt include group breaks. However, I am toying with the idea of doing a Group Break Pull of the Month soon for group breaks that take place here on TCC
sasports
getting close to the end of the month! Anyone else have any nominees?
sasports
time to get those votes in!
sasports
First let me congratulate Bryce on his Pack Pull of the month win!

Second, I just want to express the profound disappointment I feel right now. I am sad to say that Bryce won this with only 2 votes: mine and his? Seriously, it WILL NOT KILL you to take 2 seconds to vote. How would you like to have your card nominated for Pack Pull of the Month and not have any votes.
aceecards
A win is a win

maybe we shouldve pinned the poll!?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.