Help - Search - Member List - Calendar
Full Version: 2013-14 Panini National Treasures Mail Day
Collector Zone > Collector Corner > Mail Day
Joeysull
I added some nice Avalanche cards for sure! [attachmentid=9468][attachmentid=9469][attachmentid=9470]
maple19
nice
artyman60
Very nice, great additions !
aceecards
some sick stuff there no doubt!
northicehero99
Nice adds, was that in a group break? Can't go wrong with a Sakic auto/gu. Very nice cards.
Joeysull
It was in a group break. I also got a Cherry's Treasures Dual Auto /99 of Nathan Mackinnon/Don Cherry redemption. I sent the redemption in so hopefully I get that within the next year or so! smile.gif
northicehero99
QUOTE(Joeysull @ Sep 17 2014, 11:09 AM)
It was in a group break.  I also got a Cherry's Treasures Dual Auto /99 of Nathan Mackinnon/Don Cherry redemption.  I sent the redemption in so hopefully I get that within the next year or so!  smile.gif

Wow, you really killed in that break, that is awesome, not that I like Don Cherry, but the Mackinnon side is great! Wonder what kind of suit he will be pictured in for that one. laugh.gif
Joeysull
QUOTE(northicehero99 @ Sep 17 2014, 11:33 AM)
Wow, you really killed in that break, that is awesome, not that I like Don Cherry, but the Mackinnon side is great!  Wonder what kind of suit he will be pictured in for that one.  laugh.gif

I just hope I actually get the card I redeemed and not a card of "equal value". The redemptions alone are selling for about $175 on eBay.
northicehero99
QUOTE(Joeysull @ Sep 17 2014, 11:35 AM)
I just hope I actually get the card I redeemed and not a card of "equal value".  The redemptions alone are selling for about $175 on eBay.

Yeah, and with Panini losing it's license for hockey you do have to worry. Who knows though as they were loading up their last products so maybe they have them and just didn't get them back in time to get the produced and in the packs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.